9 Sep 2009

Whats on your desk ? Wednesday

I was just over at "Paper crafts by Rach" blog and the lovely Rach has a Photo on her blog of her beautifully tidy desk as she has found a blog Stamping ground where they are asking ......"Show us your work desk then - you don't need to be brave, it's just interesting to see your work zone." its just a bit of fun and its nice to have a nose around other people work space !! he he
Anyway my desk is not as organized as Rach's, I think I am the messiest crafter on earth as you can see from the photo!! (sorry the photo is not that good as the lighting is terrible here at night)it might be a bit "lived in" to say the least!! but I do know where everything is but I think that is more down to Garry as he does help with the tiding up process.
Well if you want to read more or join in the fun hop over to Stamping ground blog, I look forward to having a rummage round your desk !! lol

11 comments:

Rach said...

Love your desk sweetie, it looks pretty organized to me...
I have been giggling to myself tonight at the tidy desk comments... you haven't seen the floor..hahaha... wasn't asked to take a picture of that... rofl.. hugs rachxxx

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Oh Susie, if you think yours is ' lived in ' then you need to look at some of the others, I am sitting here in shock lol ! so funny though, so great to be nosey lol, hugs, Claire xx

Nicola said...

Your desk is very tidy to me Susie and I love what I see sat on there.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

pinky said...

Yours is soooo tidy, mine should be named WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! Have had a few days mad crafting and not tidied up after any of it yet!
pinky

yvonne said...

Thank you so much for showing me this link .. I have to say , i feel rather bad for my mess now ( must try aharder) your work space is so tidy !( to mine)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oh you have been a good girl and had a good tidy i see lol. Looking very smart indeed :). I think after all that i should have done the sweep and box method and just done a large scoop into a box of everything on the desk at least i would have still known where everything was .... in the box rofl. xxxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

It looks like an orgainsed space to me - is it against the back of your sofa? Great to be in the same room as the lovelies and craft at the same time. Thanks for the WOYWW - am so loving this foolishness!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Susie, you're online - it's taken me ages to nosey around the WOYWWs this morning! We recently had an extension that included a small craft room on the side of our lounge so I can be with 'em but doing my own thing..it's a perfect situation - as you've found too!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

I've just noticed I have the same drawers as you but in silver!! you can't see them on my pic because they're on the other side of the room. Fab desk hun, I wish I had one!!

quba said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://illinoislottery.info

Sam said...

Looks organised to me Susie, you should see mine, will post a photo soon. looking very messy at the moment....
Sam x