16 Sep 2009

Whats on your Desk Wednesday ??!!

Well its that time of week again where over at Stamping Ground blog Julia has her fun and games while asking us Whats on your Desk Wednesday and we get to have a little nose around each others desks................oh what a fun way to pass an otherwise boring Wednesday evening !!! lol
Well as you can see mine is not so tidy this evening , I have had a distressing day !! lol playing with Tim Holtz distress inks and generally making a mess !! he he but the main thing was I had fun .....so I showed you mine now hope on over to Stamping Ground and show us whats on your desk today .............go on you know you want to !! lol

8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Yeah, it may be busy, but it's still clean and tidy! Love the stamp you'e got sitting on top of the brilliance inkpad. Do you use distress inks to shade the edges of everything then?
Thanks for joining in, I love seeing your workspace.

yvonne said...

Messy , nah .. this is perfect, every thing you need right at your finger tips .. at least you have space to work ,lol

SMK said...

ooh how fun! :D love seeing what others are up to in their craft space ;) I'm def a lil OCD, so I tend to clean up after I'm done crafting tho, so this wouldn't work for me :( unless I took a photo whilst in the middle of working! oooh, good plan. hehe :P

Neenie said...

That's not a messy desk, Susie - looks pretty tidy to me! Would be way too embarrassed to post a photo of mine. Although, I do try to clear it before bedtime.x ;)

NormaJean said...

Oh I love your desk, the distress inks you have are great I love the colors I have a few. thank you for leaving a comment on mine.. dont let the desk fool you..lol you should see the floor, I cant walk ..lol
hugs norma

Angie said...

That is one tidy desk ...if I had been playing all day you wouldn't be able to find the desk lol

Fiona Whitehead said...

Oh look at all those lovely Tim Holtz inks - makes you just want to dive in and start inking! lol!

TannyP said...

I really need to learn how to use those and pick some up. Everyone who's WAY better than me (well, that's pretty much everyone!) seems to really rock those inks.

Your desk is much tidier than mine, so I think you're good to go!