6 Sep 2009

Worked hard & got Awards !!

We have had a busy day today my shop Die cut Dreams has really taken off this weekend its been like the Harrods sale !!! lol we have had lots of different things ordered from us over the weekend but the biggest seller has been our new chipboard door and wall hanger kits we have sold nearly 100 Garry has been cutting all day so no trips to the beach today and even our daily trip to Costa coffee was canceled !! but I am not complaining although we have worked hard today we have still had time to have a laugh ....mainly Garry laughing at my singing will working !! lol
yesterday we did get to go for our coffee at Costa when we arranged to meet up with my blogging buddy Sue from Scoopy Stuff blog and her husband in fact we had such a good time we took root in Costa coffee and stayed for a second cup, Sue is a great crafter and both her and her husband are great photographers so if you have time pop over to check out Sues blog.
This morning I was honoured to receive the above friends award form the lovely Sarpreet, "Thank you" Sapreet that was so sweet of you to think of me, everyone else if you haven't been to Sapreets blog before I recommend you hop on over there to take a peek at her lovely creations, take a cuppa with you I think you will be there a while !!!.
Now I must apologise as I was given the Bambi award below a week or more ago and I haven't yet blogged it as I have been so busy with the children on school hols and days out etc so I am very sorry and I remember thanking the kind person who gave it to me but my memory has let me down again because I can't for the life of me think who gave it to me , so please accept my apologies and if you are out there please make your self known to me (again) so I can thank you properly.
If any of my lovely followers who have left me comments in the past few weeks or do in the next few weeks would like to take these awards please help yourself with love from me .
Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone .

2 comments:

yvonne said...

I am so glad your business is going so well, you both work so hard for it.
And of cause for the two lovley awards you have been given are truly deserved x

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations, i am absolutely pleased your sales are up, christmas is approaching too could be a reason! Thank you for saying such nice thing about my blog, much appreciate it