21 Sep 2009

You are my sunshine

At the Just Magnolia challenge this week there is a fantastic sketch to follow I made this 6"x6" book out of half a sheet of 12"x12" Designer paper to make the cover and 2 sheets of bazzill bling card cut in half to make the 8 pages put them together stitched with my sewing machine up the spine.
Then rounded the corners with my zutter corner rounding tool and that's the basic book.
On the front I added die cuts are from my shop and the sentiment stamp is from my own stamp collection I had made for me and I have also used card candy.
The Tilda I have used is from the Magnolia summer set and I coloured her with Copic markers.
The flower is from Hobby craft
Please scroll down as this is my 6th scheduled post today so there is plenty more to see and Please come back as although I am on holiday I have scheduled lots for you to see while I am away.
I want to say thanks to Vikki for looking after the DCD challenge blog for me and linking all my challenges for me xxx
Also I wanted to say a big thank you to Milly and Ross for house sitting for us while we are off on our Jollies ....Just one thing Milly ...don't use up all my craft stash and hands of my new BG papers !! ..............Pleeeeeease !! lol
And I was as pleased as punch today to find I was picked in the Top 5 Cupcake craft challenge for last week for my "whats cooking good looking !!" wall plaque , thanks to the Cupcake team for picking me.


18 comments:

TannyP said...

6 scheduled posts?! Holy dinah - you're on fire, Susie! Love the coloring on this adorable image!!

cats whiskers said...

This is really sweet dear, sorry for the flying visit
Hugs Jacqui x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card, so adorable. Super!
Hugs Jacqueline

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Susie :) That stamp is adorable.
Hugs
Hazel

Biscuitlid said...

wow 6! I think I love the pretty woman one the most as it's so unusual

Victoria
x

pinky said...

Gorgeous little book, your the only woman I know can get so many posts in even when on holidays lol. Hope you have a lovely time.
Pinky

Pinkllilac said...

Wow thats a lot of post Susie, this card is beautiful and love the colours. Enjoy your hols and hope your papers are there when you get back.
Hugs Linda

Tracy said...

She's a real cutie, love what you've done with the magnolia sketch. Great book!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SallyB said...

Hey Susie...Holiday, eh!
Good job you have someone House sitting! I'm not that far away from you! A girl could get up to all sorts of mischief in your stash.... actually ...what could I do? Make you a mantlepiece full of cards? Have fun on the boat!

coldwaters2 said...

I do love this one Susie but then I love all your work, you come up with such fab ideas and are full of inspiration which I think this little book shows in some style.

Hugs
Lorraine x

gina g said...

This is lovely Susie, you sure have been busy lol, love all your work. luv gina xx

Danni said...

Adorable card! Love all the pink!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awwww this is beatiful Susie, you have coloured her to perfection and the layout is lovely. The flower is gorgeous too i love it.
Love n hugs
Viks xxxx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Love them all Susie, hope you are enjoying your holiday

Chris xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring Susie and your detail is so pretty on this gorgeous book.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Bev said...

Such a fabulous card Susie, love the colours you have used. Gorgeous!! x

Mandy said...

Congrats in being in Cup Cake Crafts top 5 hun. This book is gorgeous, so pretty and girlie
hugs Mandy xx