2 Oct 2009

Anniversary Candy Winner

Well today is the day its our Anniversary and the day the Candy Winner is announced and I wont mess about I will tell you right away who has won so I can go and start making myself look beautiful to go out tonight !!! lol
So the winner is ............
From "A sprinkling of Glitter " blog
So please email me your address Mandy and I will get your candy in the post to you.
Have a great day everyone and watch this space as I will have new Candy for you next week
This time hopefully to celebrate me reaching 900 followers as I only need 13 more so I think we are near enough to have more Candy ...don't you ?!! lol

11 comments:

Daniella said...

Congrats to the winner!!!! Hugs & kisses to you all

Mandi said...

AWW Schucks one letter out LOL

Well done MandY

Thanks again for your generosity Suze
xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Mandy,and thankyou Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

Pepi said...

Felicidades a la ganadora y gracias por este candy. Un saludo.

Tracy said...

Congrats mandy!
Happy anniversary Susie, have a lovely evening.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Neenie said...

Congratulations, Mandy! Happy Anniversary, Susie. Hope the hubby's spoiling you rotten.x :)

Biscuitlid said...

Happy Anniversary hunny - have a fabulous night
xx

Mandy said...

I'm here hunny wahoo, thank you so much mwah. I've been out raving the night away at my friend's mum's 70th Birthday pary, you can't beat terrifying a pensioner by twirling them around the room, well you can actually by winning yummy candy. I wondered what was going on when I found your msg lol. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and thanks again, hugs Mandy xx

Pinkllilac said...

Happy Anniversary Susie and congratulations to Mandy.
Hugs Linda

AbcHobby.it said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!!

sam said...

Well done Mandy hun
Sam x