29 Oct 2009

Cheers !!! Wedded Bliss

This is my DT project this week over at the Die cut Dreams challenge blog where the theme is Wedded Bliss this week and at the Cute card Thursday challenge the theme is drinks and cocktails and what better place to enjoy a celebratory drink than at a wedding like the forever friends bears are doing in the stamped image on my chipboard door hanger
To Make this I used
Door hanger kit and heart charm from my shop Die cut Dreams
Flowers and pearl pins from Tabby crafts
Pearl Brads MM
Ribbon MayArts
DP is DCWV Wedding stack
and the pearl hearts are from my stash
I stamped in Memento's rich coco ink and stitched using my sewing machine
Thank you for dropping by , enjoy your evening

10 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous project and a beautiful wedding gift. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at CCT. hugs, annie x

Alice said...

That's beautiful!! So sweet!
Alice

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful Susie, the image is lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

this is just so beautiful!!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Sorry Susie made a muck of last post!!
This is the same as I made today a door hanger!!!

Yours is fab
love it

Liz xx

pinky said...

Lovely idea to use a door hanger, just lovely all white too.
Pinky

Nicola said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Susie, love your image and gorgeous floral detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tracy said...

Nice gift for the happy couple for the wedding night.
Love the tones and image is cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy M said...

Beautiful - fab blog xx