20 Oct 2009

Christmas Hanger

Just a quick chipboard hanger from me this morning this collage stamp from Hero Arts I bought a couple of years ago but hadn't used it until I went to play at Vikki's on Saturday taking creates and creates of stamps with me !! lol (we had such a fun day) while there Vikki said "I bet that would look stamped in brown" so here you have the result which I was really pleased with (Thanks Vikki)
I also used Tim Holtz Tea dye distress ink, Pearl and Vanilla Breeze Glimmer mist and the snow flake stamp is also from Hero Arts which I stamped in creamy caramel SU ink.
And the flower, Tulle, Pearls, clear drops and pearl pins are all from Tabby crafts.
The ribbon is from BoBunny, and I gave the whole thing a sprinkle of Glamour dust.
Fun with Shapes & more Challenge Something Christmasy but not traditional colours
The secret Crafterchallenge use old stamps etc

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful and very traditional, it's lovely and looks so good in that colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Andria said...

Sounds like my kinda day, thaat is beautiful, so elegant.

iReneM said...

Oooo, I do love this :-)

x

sassy said...

what a fabby and gorgeous creation susie...you are so clever....and seem to be overflowing with ideas,,,keep em coming...hugs & lv sassyx

eva said...

Oh, how romantic!

helen ... said...

i like your creation, i like the colours you used, i love that combination,=) it looks so chick
hugss
helen

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wow!!!! me likes this lots Susie! love the stamped snowflakes and the tulle and flowers and pins are gorgeous. You know what they say.... great minds think alike lol, I couldnt wait to use this image either and i think its perfect in the cocoa with the cream. Really stunning wall hanger Susie so classy.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Ivi said...

Great idea and great conversion!!!!

Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

Hugs Ivi

Jane Carroll said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Nicola said...

Wow how striking and great minds and all that, Fabby creation Susie ... and Vikki.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Helen said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC Challenge!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, love that stamp.
luv
Debby

Sabine said...

Oh, what a gorgeous hanger! Love it! Great colours!

Thanks for joining us this week at fun with shapes and more!

Hugs
Sabine

BA said...

hi susie
your hanger is absolutely gorgeous!!! love it
thanks for joining us at fun wiht shapes & more
xoxo BA