26 Oct 2009

A Cupcake with a Whiff of Joy and "Pick 3" makes 3 !!!! lol

Wow I can't believe how lucky I have been this week it started off when I found out I had won the Cupcake craft challenge the prize was to choose 2 lovely download kits from The CreativeCottage and it has taken me all weekend to choose the 2 I wanted as they are all so nice, then I found out today that I have won "The card for baby Sam challenge" over at Katrina's WoJ blog "Stamping with Whiff of Joy" The prize ....WOW !!!..... I have won a whole set of new release stamps by the lovely & very talented Alison Acton (Mum of Baby Sam) from Whiff of Joy which are due to be released in January so I am over the moon and then to top it all off I just found out I have won the Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge where I have a choice of 3 lovely prizes which I have yet to choose ....so all in all I have had a fab day ....I hope yours has been just as fruitful, Have a great evening

8 comments:

Christine said...

Many congrats Susie you do work hard at all the challenges you deserve it..

Hugs Christine xx

Liz said...

So pleased to hear that Susie you well deserve it

Well donr to you

liz x

Anne-marie said...

Congratulations Susie on all your wins you deserve it

Anne-marie xx

pinky said...

What comes around goes around susie, and you are always giving to others. well done and enjoy your prizes.
Pinky

Tracy said...

Oh Wow Susie, but you have such gorgeous creations you deserve all those lovely prizes.
Well done love.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

gina g said...

Wow well done Susie well deserved. luv gina xx

scrappyjacky said...

Congrats on all this,Susie....they say things come in threes!!!

SallyB said...

Congrats my dear on your winnings....Wow...What a lot of stash to look forward to....
I have to say what everyone else has said...very well deserved! I love coming onto your blog to see all the challenges and you make life so easy by linking them on and letting everyone who is doing what. You are one of life's givers and obviously a very generous lady!
Cheers to you , Susie!