13 Oct 2009

DT Call

Christmas Theme
DT Call

I do love a challenge don't you ?!! So I have decided to start a monthly challenge on my blog, I have asked my crafty talented buddy Vikki and talented Tracy (who has been a guest designer for me over on the DCD blog before) to join me on the new Design team and now I am looking for one other talented crafter to complete the team.
I am not asking for much commitment its just one card or project a month for the first 6 month and if the challenge takes off well then after 6 months I will change it to every2 weeks
So I would like to know if any of you are interested in joining me on the DT of the new
"Susie's Sassy Challenge"
If you are then I would like you to let me know by submitting a card or project to my DT call.
All you have to do is make a Christmas card or project put it on your blog (the same as you would a challenge entry) with a link telling your readers I am looking for a DT member and then leave a comment on this post with a link to your work so I can come and have a look .
I am only looking for one talented crafty Designers to join my team at the moment who can commit to making one cards or projects a month and you must have an active blog so its easy really .
Everyone is welcome to enter the DT call anywhere in the world, the call will stay open until Tuesday midnight the 27th of October and I will announce the new winner on Wednesday night 28th of October.
I look forward to seeing every one's work and look forward to welcoming the new designers to my new team. Good luck everyone

This post will stay at the top until 27th Oct
Please scroll down for newer posts and weekly challenges


25 comments:

pinky said...

Like the sounds of your new challenge blog Susie, best of luck.
Pinky

craftingmanda said...

oooh cool need my DST to arrive so i can get crfting

Lisa aka Allissa said...

hI sUSIE...i WOULD LOVE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR YOUR dt CALL. i SHALL BE MAKING A dt CARD AS SOON AS. Thanks for the opportunity hun.
OOps sorry for the mixed caps in message lol

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Would love the opportunity,Susie.here's my card

JulyeB said...

Hi Susie I would love to be considered for a design team member.I have only been bloging since the beginning of September but now spend as much time on the computer as I do crafting much to the disgust of my 15 year old son who now has to share far more evenly although school work does win and I then resort to my pocket book laptop. I have or will have added a link to my christmas card but you are welcome to check out my site all are always welcome. Unfortunately I am away when you announce the DT new member and am sure I will have blogland withdrawl symptoms as there is no internet acess for me for a week but I wish everyone the best of look and hope you find a DT member who fits all your requirements thanks Julye
Oops I forgot my link here it is

The Crafty Den said...

Good luck with your challenge blog Susie - I'm sure it will be a big success. Hugs, Denise x

SMK said...

A new challenge blog, how exciting! I'm sure it will be a big success :) I've made a set of cards {here} and announced your DT call as well! :) Thanks in advance for the consideration :)

SallyB said...

Hey Susie.... Would love to work with you!
here is my card

Francesca said...

Sounds like a fab new challenge
Here's my card
finger crossed
Hugs
Francesca

Karen said...

Here's my card Susie.
Here's Mine
xx

Lora said...

Hi Susie, sounds like another great challenge. I would like to be considered too please :)
You can see my card here

Hugs Lora xx

Sue C said...

Hi Susie, I would love to be considered for your DT, fingers crossed ! Here it is! Sue C x

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Suzie, I would love to be considered for your DT team Heres my entry
Thanx
Trish (-:

Mandy said...

Hi Susie, your new challenge sounds fab hun, I'd love to be considered for your DT here's my entryhope you like it
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Hi Susie, this is my 2nd attempt at leaving a link to my card hun for your DT call. Thanks for the chance as I would love to work along side you.

Here is my card:

http://allissa-designs.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-dt-card-entry-for-sassy-designs.html

IM sorry darlin, cannot get the linky thing right. I hope you will still come n have a peek.
Hugs
Lisa.xx

pS & good luck with your new venture

Biscuitlid said...

oooh how could I resist the chance to join such a cracking team with a new challenge? I would lurve to be the lucky one so all I can do now is post my link and cross my fingers and tootsies and wait impatiently for the result.

here’s my entry

Thanks for the chance and tons of luck for this new venture which I'm sure will be a success

Victoria
x

craftykitten said...

Hi Susie,
I love the sound of your new challenge blog and wish you every success with it. I would love to be a part of your team and with that in mind you can see my card here
Hope you like it - fingers crossed.
Hugz
Dawn xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi!
I would love the chance to be part of your DT. My card is here!
Jane
x

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Haha what a numpty I am (Entering the challenge late lol). Serves me right for not reading properly huh! :) Anyway, I would like to be considered for your DT Call and would like to enter the card that I used for the late entry if thats OK? Goodluck to all xx

Marianne said...

Hi Susie. I hope you like my entry for the DT spot. I look foward to your new challenge. Here is my card Marianne x

Jackie said...

ooh I love a challenge.... so am entering this card and fingers crossed.... still not got the hang of this is my card HERE bit, sorry.... but will add the addy. many thanks for chance to be on DT.. good luck to all entering. http://jackie-cardcorner.blogspot.com/2009/10/card.html

Maria Matter said...

Hi Susie, I'm sliding in under the wire...only saw your DT call yesterday! I would love to work with you on a monthly challenge! I love challenges!
Here's my card:
... Joyful Stamper: Gingerbread Anyone?

I hope you like it! And thank you for this opportunity!
Blessings, Maria

Jeanet said...

Oh, it's a great wish for me to become a DT member, and I also love challenges.
I've made a Christas Card, witch
you can find HERE
I hope you will come and see!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Susie, I'm scraping in by the seat of my pants. Hope your challenge blog is a raring success. Here is my card Hugs, Denise x

Anne-marie said...

Love the sound of this new challenge Susie, sorry im so late entering here is my entry
best wishes
Anne-marie xx