24 Oct 2009

Grandma's New Baby Brag book

Just a quick post for now, I die cut this 7"x 5" Chipboard book to make a book for a customer who wanted the a Grandma's brag book to give as a gift to a friend who is expecting her first grandchild , the lady its for is Welsh as you may have guessed from the inscription on the front of the book.
And just by chance I have managed to slip it into a couple of challenges !!!
The One stop Craft challenge - Celebration's (this is celebrating Birth)
Our creative corner challenge - Film title - Rosemary's Baby
Have a great Saturday ....its cold and wet here but I hope the sun is shinning for you
Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

Pepi said...

Madre mía tus últimos trabajos son una preciosidad, hay que ver que cantidad de cosas bellas. Besos.

Biscuitlid said...

what a fab idea and so pretty too. I remember making a 7x5 scrapbook 10 times for family members when Zac was born to give as Christmas presents, I got really cross in the run up to christams when anyone asked for a photo as I thought it would spoil my present!

Victoria
x