4 Oct 2009

I have to show you what a lucky girl I am!!!

From Vikki
This week has been a week of surprises what with my anniversary , being wined & dined and spoilt rotten with crafty gifts from my lovely husband but that's not all , we had the most beautiful handmade card from my best buddy Vikki and her husband Dave, Vikki knows how much I love Penny Black stamps and she used one of my favourite to make the card she sent for our anniversary, Thank you Vikki xx

From Victoria
Then yesterday I received the card above from the lovely Victoria one of our new talented Design Team over on our other blog Die cut Dreams challenge blog, Victoria used one of the lovely CC Designs stamps on this gorgeous pink card she sent me to say thank you for making her most welcome along with the card Victoria sent me some other crafty bits so I would like to say a big thank you xx

Eva from Estonia
And lastly a few weeks ago Eva from Estonia emailed me out of the blue to ask for my address as she wanted to send me something well it arrived yesterday and I really couldn't believe my eyes it was all done up in a lovely handmade box sent all the way from Estonia a beautiful very modern funky bracelet/cuff, necklace and accessory set all handmade from suede and leather this lady is really talented.
Thank you so much Eva you are to kind xx

11 comments:

eva said...

Susie, I am happy that you enjoyed it!

Julie said...

They're beautiful Susie, isn't it lovely when you receive little surprises through the post?
Julie x

Christine said...

Ohhh you lucky girl Susie these are gorgeous .

hugs Christine xx

Lou said...

Oh how lovely Susie, you lucky thing! Glad you had a wonderful time.

Lou x

Doodles said...

Hi Susie,
Happy Anniversary.

The cards are beautiful.
I hope you had a brilliant romantic day with your hubby.

The gifts from your friend is beautiful.

Best Wishes
Sharon.

scrapgirlmarianne said...

Woe you are a really lucky girl whit all this nice stuff!!!
Enjoy it.....

Hugs Marianne

Neenie said...

Well done, you! Fab cards and a great surprise to get through the post.x :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous gifts Susie, it's so nice to receive things through the post.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mary J said...

I love that little lady - great job!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Aww you are very welcome darling im so glad you had a lovely day and evening. What a gorgeous card you received from Victoria and those gifts from Eva are stunning isnt she a clever bunny, i could never make anything like that i wouldnt know where to start lol.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Nicola said...

You sure are a lucky girl Susie to receive all these beauties. Well done girls.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-