15 Oct 2009

Lush Flowers and Grunge Board

How Lucky am I today ....I didn't rush to the door this morning when I heard the postman deliver as I wasn't expecting any craft goodies today, but when I did get there I was surprised to see 2 packages, I was delighted to find my lovely friend Jo had sent me a lovely fat page (you may remember me telling you that Jo and I swap one every month but call them cuddly pages rather than using the "F" word) this months theme was Halloween as you can see from the lovely spooky page of Jo's in the photo, Jo also sent me 3 lovely Tim Holtz sheet of die cut Grunge board so lookout for that on my future creations ....thank you Jo xx
The other package was a complete surprise it was from Mandy who won my anniversary candy a few weeks ago Mandy made me the most beautiful Tilda card and sent me 2 bunches of roses and a large assortment of tulle I was bowled over what a lovely thing to do , thank you Mandy.
So I have been a lucky girl today ........again !!
Garry and I also had a trip to the Paper mill shop and treated myself to some papers and a snowflake punch and 2 bottles of cosmic shimmer mist "Meadow Lush" and "Lava Red" 2 rich Christmas colours, I have had a play with them I sprayed them on some flowers I got from Tabby crafts and they do look fab.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Susie you are so welcome hun, it's the least I could do after winning your gorgeous candy
hugs Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous gifts
Susie
Hugs Dianne xx

helen ... said...

oh those gifs are adorable =),
have a nice day
helen

Tracy said...

Great goodies, it's lovely when something other than bills drop through the letterbox.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oooh you have been a lucky gal, what gorgeous prezzies and beautiful card too. xxxxx