28 Oct 2009

Meet My New DT

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who took part in my search for a DT for my new challenge
"Susie's Sassy Challenge"
I was more than pleased with all the beautiful entries.
This has been a very hard decision to make I have deliberated all last night since I closed the DT call at midnight and all day today.......... the standard of all the entries was so good I wanted to choose them all but that's just not possible.
But the challenge for me to choose just one DT member proved impossible,
So I have ended up with a bigger team than I first anticipated .....
I have chosen not one ...not two , no not even three, but yes 4 new members to complete my new team.
So here they are in no particular order ........the 4 ladies are;
And of course the 2 ladies I already had before the DT call
Vikki & Tracy
Congratulations ladies and welcome to SSC
***************
Now because I now have a full to bursting team of talented ladies
I don't think a challenge once a month is enough so I have decided to set the challenge every 2 weeks starting next Thursday 5th Nov and every 2 weeks from then on.
Starting off with a lovely big Challenge prize worth around £50 !!!
So pop back and join us for our first challenge next Thursday
And before I forget..... let me just tell you that starting from December the prize for the first challenge of each month will be a GDT spot for the second challenge of the month and the prize for the second challenge each month will be yummy crafty Stash!!! so please come and join in the fun with us

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations Ladies!

I look forward to the new challenge on Thursday!

blessings, Maria

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Congratulations ladies!! and welcome to the team. I look forward to working alongside you all and im sure we will have lots of crafty fun.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Tracy said...

What a great line up, can't wait to work with you all, looking forward to the first challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jackie said...

congrats girls... well done susie on picking a brill team x

SMK said...

congrats ladies!! :)

Milliesmarvels said...

Hi Susie! Thanks so much for choosing me and congratulations to the other ladies too! Am so looking forward to working with you all! Can't wait for the Challenges to begin, it's going to be so much fun!
Jane
x

Biscuitlid said...

well done ladies, I know you'll enjoy working with Susie, Vikki and Tracy!!

Can't wait to see what you all create

Victoria
xx

SallyB said...

Here come the girls!!!.....Hey there Susie, Lisa, Denise, Jane, Vikki and Tracy. I'm so looking forward to working with all of you lovely creative ladies.
Thanks Susie! Chat to you soon!

Cherry said...

Congratulations ladies - looking forward to seeing your gorgeous works and the challenges. Hugs Cherry XXX

Trish Hughes said...

Congrats ladies, and can't wait till the 5th for the new challenge!!!