31 Oct 2009

One for the Girls !!

October is Breast Cancer awareness month and as today is the last day of the month I thought I would dedicate it to the great cause with this plaque which will be Auctioned here on eBay with 50% of the proceeds going to "Breakthrough Breast Cancer Charity"
The image is from Whimsie Doodles its a Digi download and cost just $2.50 (£1.57) which is all donated to charity.
I have coloured the little lady with Copic markers, apart from being for a good cause I think you will agree she is a cute.
This plaque sends a message to all the girls out there who have been affected by this terrible illness and fits perfectly with this weeks theme at Cinema Saturday Challenge create something that inspires with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment!
Charisma Cardz challenge no DP
Have a great day & keep fighting girl !!!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Susie this is way to cute & what a good cause to auction it for fab...

hugs Christine xx

Tracy said...

Wow this is so great and it stands for such a good cause, That image is fantastic and the whole thing is perfect.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Loz (Aus) said...

Isn't she gorgeous! I love that you made it a hanger

sam said...

Wow this is fab Susie, I think I'm gonna have to get this digi ASAP. All the best with the auction - I hope you raise loads of money hunny
Sam x

Julia Dunnit said...

Looks great, generous idea - love the 'sentiment'.

Danni said...

This is so wonderful!

Allison said...

great hanger, so cute
thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Sally said...

Fabulous hanger and for a good cause too! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

Love it Susie!

Marcea said...

Gorgeous hanger and image babe. Hope you raised lots of pennies for charity. Have a great day
-x-

juliejules said...

Susie,you have won my 2 year blog candy! Please can you mail me your address to julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Well done

JUles x

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring Susie, this image is gorgeous and what a way to raise cash, good on you girlie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nancy K said...

Love it! That image is great, and for a great cause. That flower is awesome too -a fun embellishment!

Brooke S said...

Susie,,, When I saw this card..My heart skipped a beat.. I though of my dear friend Brittany that pass away last month of cancer... What a strong young woman of "29" she was... Mother of 3 and sweet wife... She would have been 30 this month.. This little image is sooooo her....

thank you soooo much for making this card.. It is a perfect example of strength... Just beautiful.

HUGS
Brooke