15 Oct 2009

Stop Press !!! Big News in Blogland

Evening all I just wanted to tell you about a new exciting challenge blog that is about to start............ of course I will be joining in you know me and how much I love a challenge, so I have been over and joined as a follower why don't you pop over and take a look for yourself here and follow their blog so you don't miss challenge #1 which starts on Wednesday 21st October 2009 and there's more ............they will be giving away a great blog candy to one lucky winner of the first challenge..............So what have you got to lose pop over and meet the girls Donna, Elke, Jilly, Sandra and Sylvia I cant wait to see their DT work.
Well now I have told you all about the challenge it just leaves me to say "Good luck" to the the Design team I am really looking forward to hopping over and joining in with challenge #1.

1 comment:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

thanks for the heads up sweetie, im going to hop over there now :) xx