4 Oct 2009

Laundry Lady Blues !!!

This week over at Anyone for Anya Challenge they would like us to use the Anya that we feel represents our personality or resembles us the most well today I feel like this lovely Anya a bit bogged down not so much with laundry but just with things to do but as my SU sentiment says "the best is yet to be" so I think I will be off to Costa coffee in a moment for a pick me up espresso !!!
The theme over at Stamp with us challenge this week is anything but a card so I have made this Chipboard Wall hanger and you must use a Stampin up stamp on your project which on this project is the sentiment stamp from the "Best Yet" set.
At Pile it on challenge this week the theme is THREE DIMENSIONAL! they define it as using something 3-D on your project or card ...button, flowers...something NOT FLAT.
While over at Cinema Saturday challenge this week the film is Mrs. Doubtfire who as I know from watching the movie was most defiantly bogged down with house hold chores like poor Laundry Anya !!! lol.
And at Double Dutch challenge they want you to get into shape !!! so why not pop over and see the great dt cards
Other things I used are;
Die cuts from Die cut Dreams
flowers from Poppicrafts
Ribbon from MayArts
I coloured Laundry Anya with Copic markers , I think this is my favourite Anya so far she is so sweet.
Have a great Sunday afternoon

27 comments:

Mummylade said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Steph said...

Sooo cute - thanks for joining in the SWU challenge

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Oh my! Susie babes, this is totally gorgeous! I love it to bits. Mind you I love all your work you lil angel.
Big Hugs
lisa.xx

jackiescrafts said...

This is brilliant

Jackie x

scrapperjulia said...

This is really cute! Love the colors and your coloring, great project!

Julie said...

It's beautiful Susie, I love that image. I like the scallop circle mat, is that from a punch?
Julie x

Marcea said...

This is adorable Susie, I love this image and should be getting it very soon - what a sweetie! Hope you enjoyed your coffee hun, you sound as bad as I am with Starbucks :o)
Hope you had a lovely anniversary
Thanks for joining us on AFA this week
-x-

Neenie said...

Utterly adorable project, Susie! Love this image and have just bought the stamp myself - can't wait til it arrives. Great colouring, as ever and lovely clean layout. Love it!! Hope you've had your caffeine fix. x :)

Tracy said...

Ha she represents me everyday, great project, lovely colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

helen ... said...

it s so sweet, i love it =)

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

Adorable! I feel bogged down with laundry most days too! giggle

maxine said...

This is lovely Susie, fantastic work. I hope you have had a lovely weekend. Take care Maxine x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is absolutely adorable I love her!
Your colours are just so soft and pretty and your design and detail wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Sankari W. said...

WOW - your coloring is awesome! What a sweet card!!! So glad that you played along with us over at Cinema Saturday!!!
Big Hugs
Sankari :)

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous colour scheme you have used on here, a stunning card dear I just love that image and the shape I am now off to try and get this great stamp
Hugs Jacqui x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

OMG thats me lol, thats exactly how i looked this morning when i saw the weather and my huge pile of washing hehehe. Its gorgeous Susie and the sentiment is perfect. You really are a master at these hangers and plaques they are all superb xx
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Katie said...

Susie,
This is super!!!
I feel a little like today but tomorrow's another day!
Thanks for playing at PIO on this week.

Nicola said...

Wow what a stunning creation Susie, love your colouring on this ultra gorgeous Anya - totally adorable!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

AuroraDawn said...

So beautiful, I know just how she feels .... LOL

simplyfairies said...

This is gorgeous!
Thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!

Jennifer said...

This is absolutely adorable I love her!
Your coloring is wonderful and your design and detail amazing.

Thank you for playing along with Pile It On! this week.

Jennifer PIO DT

Erica said...

I lovey it! Lovely colours, great image (hadn't seen that one yet...hmmm, I'm off to do some shopping ;o)) and an overal cute creation! Thank you for joining us on Double Dutch!

Hugs,
Erica

Sara said...

This is so sweet. Lovely colouring and fits the challenge very well. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

theneon said...

An adorable card and so clever to create for several challenges!

Nancy K said...

This is so cute and the colors are sweet. Great coloring...I'm going to have to break down and check out those copics...

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is sooooooo cute!

Thank you so much for joining in with the challenge, don't forget to pop back Sunday to see if you made the TOP SPOT!

XXX

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet project - love it.