29 Oct 2009

Winter Wishes

I have had a busy day today with one thing and another and I have designed new headers for all my blogs and new badges for the DT members of my new challenge and one for the challenge winners and the Top 3 and the GDT and now its all done so I have 5 Min's to post the card I made this morning ....a card I hear you gasp !!! lol yes I do make the occasional one !!! lol
For this one I used this very elegant Christmas stamp from Whiff of Joy (I am still floating on air after my very lucky win over at Katrina's WoJ blog where I won a whole set of new WoJ stamps due to be released in Jan 2010 ...how lucky am I)
I have coloured the image with Copic markers and then ripped it to the size I required and used Tim Holtz distress inks around the edge and around the edge of the mat that I have made using my new Martha Stuart corner and boarder punch set.
I also stamped the mat with a HeroArts snowflake stamp , I added Christmas flowers from Prima and a fancy oval brad from MM, I mat and layered the HeroArts sentiment on a scalloped die cut from my shop.
I made this for the following challenges ;
WOJ challenge Cream, Red and one other colour (I used a tinge pink)
Winter Wonderland challenge Open challenge
Fab‘s Big Christmas Challenge Scallops
the One stop Craft challenge Celebrations
the Creative card crew challenge Snowflakes
C4C challenge 3 different geometric shapes ( I have used rectangles, ovals Brad & circles sentiment)
My Time To Craft Challenge Rip it up !!!
Charisma Cardz challenge no DP

33 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow what a beautiful card, luv ya colouring, ya new border punch looks stunning, sounds like you have been a busy bee, all worth it though eh, catch up soon, sue.x

Daniele said...

really lovely card those WOJ stamps are so scrummy thanks for taking part(again)at MTTC Hugs x

Denise Clark said...

Absolutely beautiful...the image, the colors, the layout, the framing...all wonderful!

Fabrizio said...

Lovely card ! Very cute stamp. Thanks for playing my Christmas Challenge. X Fab

StampOwl said...

beautiful card

Mandy said...

Susie this is so beautiful hun
hugs Mandy xx

Bev said...

Stunning card sweetie, the colours, papers and embellies are gorgeous! Love the punched border too. Sorry I've been MIA again, loads to do and no time to fit it all in lol x

Christine said...

Wow Susie this is awesome great colour combo & love this image which you have coloured to perfection one fabby CARD..LOL. could do with your help with my candy post Mr. Blogger is driving me up the wall...

Hugs Christine xx

Nicola said...

Wow Susie your colouration of Melinda is awesome and your distressing is fab. Really love what you have created here sweetie, your whole card is breathetaking.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nicola said...

"Willow" is gorgeous Susie, told you all day I keep having these senile moments. xxx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Susie, thanks for taking part again in the MTTC challenge xx

Tracy said...

I love these colours, and you've coloured the image beautifully. Great card, nice to see one, although I do love your other projects Susie.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Susie love that image you have coloured her perfectly she looks so delicate and floaty. Congratulations on your wins you lucky lady lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Andrea M said...

Wowza!!! What a beautifully colored stamped image! I'm in awe... Gorgeous card!

Julie said...

This is a stunner - so beautifully coloured and great border! Big congrats on your win - I'm not jealous at all, I am not jealous at all, I am not ..... thought if I repeated it enough I might believe it!!! Have fun with them when they arrive! Juliexx

Milliesmarvels said...

WOW! This card is beautiful! The colouring is just fabulous!
Jane
x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Susie, The new banners and badges look fantastic i love em. Your card is stunning, i love this image and you have coloured her beautifully. The matt looks fab using your new punches and the distressing is gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Susie this is so very beautiful!
I love your image and she is coloured to perfection!
Gorgeous card!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

How sweet is this, love the image and the great colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

JanJay said...

This is a beautiful card, i really thought you'd used DP's on it, the mat is so beautifully done & such a gorgeous image.

Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Teri said...

Such a lovely card! Great image.
Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland again.
Hugs,
Teri x

Theresa said...

Love your card....you always do beautiful projects. Enjoy visiting you blog.

Chrissie said...

My goodness you have been a busy bee! And you've used that fab Martha Stewart border punch set, it looks great. Thanks for having another crack at the MTTC challenge.
Chrissie

Teri said...

Simply .... stunning!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

rachel said...

ver beautiful card...:)

Lynda said...

Absolutely fabulous. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

Sam said...

Beautiful card Susie. You have coloured the image to perfection. Were you one of the lucky ones to have got the MS punches from QVC recently? Well done on your WOJ win recently.
Sam x

Sally said...

Stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

made by fifi said...

beautiful card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

Donnas Den said...

Susie, your card is beautiful. Good luck with the charisma cardz challenge.

Donna

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous coloring!!

Rach said...

wow love this hun, fabulous colouring and i love the border detail that you have used.. thank you for joining us at wojcb.xxxx