12 Oct 2009

You Win Some .............You Lose Some !!!!

First the winning bit !!!.................Well I have been a very lucky girl over the past week as I won the SophistiCat challenge which is a judged challenge and not one that is randomly picked so I was over the moon and felt really honoured that they thought my project was worth it , I won a great backing paper CD so thank you girls for choosing me and the week before I was chosen by the girls at the SophistiCat challenge blog to do a special lil Future Guest Designer spot so I would like to say thank you for asking me I look forward to that.
Then I was also chosen in the top three at the Magnolia down under challenge and in the Crafty Catz Challenge so I would like to thank all the ladies involved with choosing my work.....Thank you.
Now on to the losing bit !!!................... Well its not as bad as it sounds as it was at Slimming World I lost 3lb's !!!! lol so I was over the moon about that as well because last week I wasn't so lucky and I put on half a pound !!! :( and had a rotten cold but I feel much better now...........so all in all I have had a really good week ........Hope you did too

21 comments:

Dazie said...

Congrats on all your wins and losses! I have only lost a pound this week, but its better off than on I say!

Looking forward to seeing your guest DT spot!

Dazie
x

Juls said...

wow!! huge congrats on the winning and the loosing!! been watching strictly and I really do feel motivated to work on the " Loosing something!!" and I am not suprised on all your wins as all your work is totally amazing!!

Cherry said...

Congratulations Susie all round. Not surprised as your work is soooo lovely. Here's to the winning streak. Hugs Cherry XXX

Biscuitlid said...

fab loss hun, hope I can match it this week! I doubt it after my cheeky cheeseburger yesterday.

Well done on you crafty winnings too

Victoria
x

scrappyjacky said...

Congrats on all the winning and losing,Susie....long may it continue!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Go Susie!! Well done you, a good week then really!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Congratulations darling you have done so well this week but i must say who could resist those gorgeous projects you have created! they have all been fantastic. Well done with your loss too 3lb is excellent keep up the good work sweetie.
Love n hugs
Viks xxx

Sam said...

Well done you, on winning and losing...
Sam x

Sam said...

Well done you, on winning and losing...
Sam x

Nicola said...

Wow what fantastic news Susie, congratulations on all those wins and your loss of 3lbs is excellent sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Piali said...

Congrats Susie!!! Both for winning and loosing...lol...I'm always ready for this kind of loss..but its not happening.
Hugs
Piali

Mandy said...

Well done you hun although I'm not suprised you do make such beautiful creations, and well done on your loss too
hugs Mandy xx

Linby said...

congrats on the wins and the great loss! Never heard of Craftycatz but have been and entered their latest challenge as it's nothing to do with cats!
Linbyx

Debs said...

Well done on your wins and losses. It's a great feeling isn't it. I have just found out I have won a lovely stamp in the Sweet Magnolia Challenge. Debs xx

sugar n spice said...

Congrats Susie on your wins, well deserved they were too. Sorry if I doubly congratulate you on your loss, Yipee!!! I only lost a 1lb last week but will let you know how I do on Weds p.m. when I post my WAYDW.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Craftyanny said...

Wow Susie, wtg girl!!!!
Anne x

Tracy said...

Hi Susie, now who's a clever girl. You've done so well and it's truly deserved. And you had to put that 3 pounds somewhere are you sure you didn't pass them on to me! Lol!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Well done you! Every single win (and loss) is well deserved!
Clare x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations
Susie on your wins,your work is fabulous,and congratulations on your lost,well done,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lora said...

Congrats on all your wins and loosing too!! I'm not surprised you have won all those challenges though because your work just gets better and better!
Keep up the good work with the slimming, your doing great hun :)
Hugs Lora xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

wohoo go you!! Nice one x