30 Nov 2009

Anyone for Hot Chocolate ??

This weeks theme over at Die cut Dreams challenge blog is "Hot Chocolate" who can resist such a yummy challenge , why not pop over there and see what creations our lovely DT made using this theme and while your there if you fancy entering you could to be in with a chance to win some tasty die cuts from my shop Die cut Dreams.
To Make my project this week I used BG DP from the Archaic collection, Die cuts from my shop and the stamp is by Stampendous its called "Chocolate and Friends".
I hope you will pop over and join in our challenge this week .....have fun & keep warm.

5 comments:

Domna said...

Yummy card,Susie! ))

Julia Dunnit said...

Great idea for the card, lovely! Mmmmm hot choccy.

Bev said...

What a delish card hun - brilliant xx

Sue said...

oh hun what a scrummy card makin me mouth water, lol, sue.x

Juls said...

yummmm!! what a fab card!! Love all the choccies and the fab muted colours!