25 Nov 2009

Better late than never !!!

As you know our first challenge here at Susie's sassy challenge was a great success , but I forgot (must be my age !!) to give out the winners badge and the Top3 badge
The winner of our first challenge was the very talented Kym so please take your winners badge and I am so sorry its late Kym.
Then there are our Top 3 (sorry no prize) but you do get a top 3 badge for your blog and the lucky Top 3 are (in no particular order)
Mandy
Sam
Pinky

Please all 4 of you forgive my lateness and please all help yourselves to the badges

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks great susie! :0) congrats on your challenges too! :0)

Mandy said...

Thank you Susie, you've made my day hun. I've just been eyeing up your desk, before and after the fairys visit, I just like to gaze longingly at your amazing stash
hugs Mandy xx

Sam said...

Thanks Susie, great news, sorry it's taken me a while to collect the badge, yep, they've been working me too hard, and been busy at home, my birthday yesterday, lots of lovely cards, presents and lunch out with Barry, Mum & Ellie.
Hope to catch up with cardmaking and blogging over the weekend, may have to pop out and do a spot of craft shopping too, spend my birthday money ...
Sam xx

PS Can you send the 'tidy up fairy' round to mine please?