14 Nov 2009

Candy Box/ Bag

Its to cold and windy down here in Gosport to go out today so I decided to stay in the warm and craft I have just made this little sweetie box , its the first time I have made a box but I really enjoyed making it and think I will make some more as little stocking fillers to fill with sweets and small gifts and I think they would be nice on the Christmas dinner table as well
I decorated the box with die cuts I cut with the Santa Quickutz die and the little candy canes are cut out by the Cricut machine (before I sold it) I made 2 holes with the big bite tool and just threaded ribbon to keep the box closed.
I have entered my candy box/bag into the following challenges
Allsorts challenge For a child
One stop craft Challenge Gift Bag
The Secret Saturday Challenge any of the 4 seasons

17 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Susie

Very wise staying in, the weather is just the same up here in the Fens.

Love your little sweet box and agree it would be great for the Christmas dinner table.

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely bag,Susie....and it certainly is a day for staying indoors crafting.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh it's sweet. (geddit!) I've been crafting most of the day too, why the weather stops me doing housework is a mystery....

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a great idea my son would love this!

fab fabric sweeties too!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Debs said...

Hi Susie
Great idea - love it!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Susie,just love these,
Hugs Dianne xx

sugar n spice said...

Lovely box Susie, and those sweeties look good enough to eat. The weather is dreadful here too, but I gotta go to work later. Yuk!!
Hugs
Suzi x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Aww these are lovely Susie, would make lovely favours or an alternative to crackers maybe with little gifts and jokes in. You will have to show us all a piccy of your christmas dinner table! Im sure it will look gorgeous.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Shelly said...

Your pretty box is going to make someone very happy at Christmas. :)
Great job!

Pinkllilac said...

Love the design of your candy box Susie, love the sweeties

Hugs Linda

Jane Carroll said...

lovely

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

This is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Nicola said...

Fabulous box Susie, love the scalloped flap. Your santa and canes are so sweet as are the sweeties.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Spardha said...

soo cute.. :D

Rainmac said...

That is beautiful xxx

Gro said...

Great ide. Love your little box.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

Jules said...

Hi Susie

A brilliant make.

So neat and well made. (Note I have resisted the temptation to use the word "sweet" LOL!!!).

I think they would be brilliant on the Christmas table.

Thank your for playing along with Allsorts again this week.

Love Jules xx