9 Nov 2009

Guest Designer for Fabulous Fab !!

I am honoured to be Guest Designer for the lovely Fab over on Fab‘s Big Christmas Challenge this week where I chose the theme "Christmas Diva" (but Fab added a twist to widen theme to three choices: Diva , hanging card and finally wavy frame. You can use all three, a combination of two, or just the one, up to you) so please pop over to Fabs blog and enter.
All you have to do is create a Christmas card or project
(Maybe something pink and girlie ......coz you know how much I love pink !!!)
I am also Sponsoring this weeks challenge and for the winner I have selected a lovely mix of £10 worth of die cuts and included in the selection is a die cut chipboard kit to make a Wall hanger the same shape as this one (Embellishments not included).
To Make my Christmas Wall hanger I used a Chipboard kit from my shop Die cut Dreams
The beautiful image I have used here is from the new Christmas WoJ stamp set and I have coloured her with Copic markers and distressed the edge of the circle with Tim Holtz old paper distress ink.
The gems and velvet heart brads are from Doodlebug Designs
Flowers, leaves and glittered star are all by Prima
The pink pearl hat pin is from Tabby crafts
The glass beads are from eBay
And lastly I added a chipboard sentiment disc to finish it off
I hope you will pop over to Fab‘s blog and join in the challenge
Thanks for visiting my blog have a great day

12 comments:

Liz said...

Will try join in Susie

Liz xx

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

this is totally gorgoues hun love it to bits love cheryl xxx

Rach said...

oooo Susie this is gorgeous hun, fantastic colours.. awesome. hugs rachxx

Ann said...

wow great creation and challenge is just right to get me going on my daughter pink diva Christmas card - thanks for that.

Ann xxx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

very pink & girly gorgeous x

Tracy said...

Very elegant, fab colour and great embellies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Love this one Susie Pink & girly great ...

Hugs Christine xx

Fabrizio said...

Thank you Susie for being my guest designer this week ! Really love your card. Hugz X Fab

Avril Ann said...

Fab Susie, I am off to the shed to try something out......Hugs Avril xxx

Nicola said...

Wowee what a beauty Susie, totally awesome. Wow the image is gorgeous and your colouring so soft and beautiful, I love this.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Spyder said...

Oho, haven't got any curvy things, but will have a go when I get home
(Lyn)