12 Nov 2009

Hang up your Love

This is my entry for the 1st challenge over at the new I‘m a Bigshot Challenge blog where they ask you to stamp on raw chipboard this week , you also have to use a bigshot machine and die to make your creation
To make this I used
Chipboard , Stamping up Rose red ink, the stamp I used is Damask by Inkadinkado.
I also used the Live Sizzix die but cut out the "I" and used Prima flowers to create the "O" in LOVE .
I stitched Bazzill card stock for the base and glued it to a 6"x6" chipboard square then punched holes with the bigbite tool and set extra large eyelets to tread MayArts sheer ribbon to hang the wall hanger up , I added a boarder sticker from MME and some flat back pearls from Martha Stuart, the brads in the centre of the flowers are called Hugs & kisses from the paper company Studio.
Thanks for dropping by, Have a great day.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous I love it..love the colours..great design...
Mandy xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely as usual! Good luck with the Challenge!
Jane
x

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Babes this is gorgeous!! I love all your hangers. How lovely is that flower detail for the 'O'
Beautiful colour combi aswell. Its a real treat.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Nicola said...

Ooh what a gorgeous hanger Susie I "Love" it too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

thescrapmaster said...

I love it!!!! Those alphas are gorgeous! THanks so much for playing along with our first ever challenge! :O)

Hugs,
Samantha

Biscuitlid said...

oooh this works so well hunny, love that stamp, looks gorgeous

Victoria
x

Shelly said...

Beautiful!!! I like the flowers substituted for the "O". :)

Elborgi said...

love it
hugs Elma