4 Nov 2009

Here come the Girls

Just a quick card this morning as I have lots to do today in prep for "Susie's Sassy Challenge" that starts here tomorrow
So I have made a card for a few challenges and here's what I used;
Purple Bazzil card for the base card, and then I punch using a Martha Stuart Boarder punch a piece of thin lilac card stock and a piece of pretty butterfly DP but I'm not sure where its from, I layered them onto the card and stamped 2 SN GG images and coloured them with Copic markers one I cut out so I could overlap her on her sister.
Then I distresses the edge with my Heidi Swapp distressing tool and rolled up one corner...don't ask me why I just thought it looked good !!! lol
I added the sentiment which is from my own range of stamps I had made for me, I stamped using SU Lavender lace ink.
I also added 2 flowers which were originally white but I sprayed them with Billberry crush and candy pink Cosmic shimmer mist to colour them and give them a bit of sparkle which isn't that visible in the photo.
The brad I used is from Doodlebug Designs its a Boutique Braddie and lastly to finish it off I added a little polka dot butterfly.
These are the challenges I have entered
Copic creation challenge Red Hair
Totally Gorjuss Challenge Seeing Double !!
Flutter By Wednesday challenge fairy or butterfly
Thanks for dropping by ... Hope you have a crafty day !!

19 comments:

Suzie said...

Beautiful card and colours. Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

This is a lovely card Susie, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card
Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

sassy said...

great card susie...and i love them chip boardy thingies lol!!! and thanks for the letter ..ive gone and ordered one your a hunnie....hugs sassyxxxxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Susie, can't wait till tomorrow.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW! This is so sweet!! I love these gorjuss girls!! :) That butterfly paper is just perfect!! Thanks for playing with the Flutterby this week!! HUGS

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Susie your card is absolutely gorgeous those girls look fabulous and i love the sentiment perfect:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Barbara said...

Lovely card Susie, they look like they are ready for mischief!
Fab colouring and great colour choice. I like your sentiment stamp you had made.
Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us on Totally Gorjuss.
Barbara
xx

Dragonlady said...

Love the gorjuss girls.

Hugs Ali x

Sarah said...

A lovely card, your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. See you next time. Sarah

Michele Spera said...

wow! Love the distressed look at the top and bottom and really like the border design on the sides! nice job
thank you for joining us at totally gorjuss this week
XmicheleX

Juls said...

such a sweet card!!

Danni said...

How cute!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kat said...

This is lovely Susie. I love these colours and the distressing looks great. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.

Kat x

Debbie said...

Oh how cute

Minxy said...

Super sweet card with a super sentiment to boot!

hugs minxy

Danka Kareen said...

I like the distress on your paper, your card is very cute.

Bonne journée !

Kristie said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What an adorable card. I love those images, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.