26 Nov 2009

Hot Chocolate and Mice-mallows !!!

I only made a little hanging chipboard Christmas card today, not had a lot of time to craft, been out to do the big weekly shop which seems to get bigger every week as my 2 boys are growing so fast!!, and when the boys came home from school I had to give Reid a quick cooking lesson as he has a mock catering exam tomorrow so we had a practise run with an Apple Tarte Tatin which I will be enjoying later after dinner !! oh lovely calories, and then I had to put "mum the taxi driver hat" on and to take him to cadets which means I have to go back at 10pm to collect him so while I have a 5 minutes I thought I would make this quick post.
The image is the lovely cute "Henry mouse with hot chocolate" from Whiff of Joy I have coloured him with Copic markers and distressed the edge with old paper ink then stitched it.
The 2 different plaid designer papers are from K&co
The flower is from Prima which I sprayed it with glimmer mist and sprinkled it with a little glamour dust glitter but it doesn't show up well in the photo,
I set 2 eyelets and threaded twine so you can hang this chipboard Christmas card up
The Pink Elephant challenge plaid and brads (No ribbon)
WoJ challenge Christmas
Everybody-Art Open Challenge
Artful Inkables Challenge use chipboard
Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge - I picked Bead,Pearls and glitter
Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge Winter/Christmas
Crafty Catz challenge Celebrating!
Lots to do Challenge open challenge
Pile it on challenge/Rub-ons
Papertake weekly challenge Christmas
Thanks for popping by have a great evening

17 comments:

sam21ski said...

Lovely hanger Susie

Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo again this week - Sam xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous hanger
Susie,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sandie said...

Love this Hanger my friend, the image is so cute too.
Love&hugs
Sandie xx

helen ... said...

adorable project, the stamp is so cute =) i love it, it reminds of my hamster =), =P,
happy thanksgiving
hugsss
helen

Kim said...

Veeeery sweet!

Mandy said...

this is gorgeous...loving all of your hangers and calendars..
Mandy xx

sam said...

Aaah this is fab Susie - but you know I love your stuff. I never seem to have enough time to do all the stuff i want....I think I spend too much time on the computer somehow!!!!
Take care hun
Sam x

Lexi said...

Oh Susie how adorable!!

Lexi xx

Tracy said...

Really cute and gorgeous, love this!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty creations said...

Stunning - Love it Susie

Thanks for joining in the Lotstodo Challenge x Hilda

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous hanger chick :) I love the image - so sweet - and the colours you used are lovely. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Christmas hugs, Dawny xxx

Ann said...

fantastic love this - so clever.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

pinky said...

Busy busy Mum yet you still create the most beautiful things and this is no exception. Love that image and its perfect with these lovely colours.
Pinky

Heike said...

Wow, this is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week by the Double Dutch Challenge......

Hugs
Heike

stamprgrl said...

LOL!!!! love the mice-mallows!

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

-- dalis

PaperCrafty said...

Very cute!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri

Joy said...

thanks for playing the AI challenge! great entry!