23 Nov 2009

Its a Dogs Life !!!

I made this wall plaque for the Simon says challenge where the theme is Animal Antics this week and its also my DT piece for over on the Die cut Dreams challenge blog where this week the theme is "Puppy Love" so please pop over and see what my talented DT have created for this weeks theme.
The stamp I used is from Lelo Designs and I have coloured him with Copic markers, The papers are BoBounny and I have stitched them to the Bazzil card backing before I glued it to the chipboard base. I also used the Quickutz embossing folder (large dots) on a piece of core'diations card then I sanded it to show up the embossed dots.
I was very kindly given this award by the lovely Jacky who has a great blog full of her beautiful work so please pop over and take a peek.
Thank you so much Jacky I am touched you thought of me.
So now I need to list 7 things about myself that people might find interesting!!!! but you lot know all about me so this is gonna be hard !! he he
1.I love chocolate and am gonna be making a chocolate cake later this evening !!! shh don't tell my slimming world consultant !!! oops !!
2. I used to be a chef (for 22 years) and have had my own restaurant
3. I drink my coffee black and like my chocolate plain and adore them together !!
4. While I was a chef I cooked for many famous stars.
5. My favourite TV programmes are crime dramas
6. Things I hate on TV and would never watch is ; any Soap and any Reality Show
7. My Mother hates me !!! shocking but its true I've never been good enough for her, she hung up on me for the last time nearly 3 years ago and never rang back, so if anyone wants to adopt me let me know!! ? lol .
Now I should pass this on to 5 other bloggers, but I have had this award before and gave it out then so this time I would like to pass it to anyone who has left me a comment in the last week to say thank you for visiting my blog I really do appreciate all your comments ...thank you

15 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Awe Susie this so darn cute I just love the image and the design.
Hugs Linda

Julia Dunnit said...

Love this..all fun and affection - and stitching..mucho impressed!

Lorraine A said...

oh this is just sooo cute ! I Love this image and the paper and ribbon is fab :-) the stitching is a lovely touch too ,,, :-)

I enjoyed reading your answers and i would love to come to you for dinner one evening lol :-)
sorry your mum is so horrid ,,,:-( x x

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Animal Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Ruthie said...

Hey I'll adopt you - am adopted myself! - and if you can make chocolate cake...... come on over kid!
Rx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Susie I love your card that image is adorable and I just love the elements you have used it looks such fun.

I read your answers and wow a chef bet your dinners are fabulous. I am so sorry to hear how your mum is with you it is her loss for sure and I am certsin you will get many offers to adopt you I will for one lol.


Hugs
Lorraine x

Angela said...

You sound lovely, your blog & cards are beautiful I guess your mum is the one missing out on a very talented daughter!!
I love chocolate too!!
hugs Angela x

Pam said...

This is so cute Susie, my daughter would love it.

Hugs Pam x

joey said...

Hiya Susie,

LOVE this little doggie, gorgeous colourwork.

Joey,xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Susie
Hugs Dianne xx

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely fabulous darl, I love the word dog, its cut so neat, the whole thing is brilliant xxxxx

Kseniya said...

визжу от восторга, какая классная открытка с собачкой

HazelQ said...

Gorgeous!! The doggie looks soo sweet :) very nice project Susie.
Hugs
Hazel

scrappyjacky said...

I love the dog hanger....would be perfect in my house....with 2 mutts.Fascinating reading your facts.....I'd certainly adopt you....we have a lot in common....coffee,chocolate,crime dramas and hating reality TV...hugs.

Terry Oulboub said...

Susie, the wall hanging is so cute; I love the stitching and the papers; the ribbon really is perfect, isn't it? I also loved reading more about you - a chef; how lovely! I'm always watching The Food Network show here in awe of these fabulous chefs that can rock and roll in a kitchen. I can, but not like they do - love to watching cooking competitions! I'm sorry to hear about your mom - that is horrible. I don't have a daughter and my twins hate me - so I've been saying I'm going to steal someone's daughter - with your talent, consider yourself stolen! :)

Spyder said...

Love this, I know a doggy person who would love it too, but her dogs would probably eat it!
(Lyn)