6 Nov 2009

Just To Say Thanks...............

My postman in the van (as we call the one who brings the parcels) has just turned up with my missing order from Tracy at "Dies to Die for" I think the postie knew I was a bit mad as the post strike has delayed some of my stash arriving as he handed me the bag of post and took off at top speed !!! lol anyway if you get a chance pop over to Dies to die for Tracy has some lovely new stamps and loads of other crafty delights to tempt you with !!
So I now have my new GF stamps and MS punches to keep me busy and out of trouble today and I treated myself to the flower punch in the middle of the photo after seeing Bev use it on here blog its from the Hobby House ....oh they have some lovely punches you should go take a little looky and I also treated myself to some lovely Prima flowers they just fell in my basket !!. But what I really wanted to say was a big THANK YOU to 4 lovely ladies who have spoilt me with gifts today first with the naughty Cadbury Roses Chocolates a customer said thanks for all I had done for her which was so sweet !! thank you Tanya
Then next a Big THANK YOU to Julie as my candy arrived today which I won earlier this week, its a fantastic set of SU stamps and a whole pack of 12"x12" SU papers and they are so lovely and Julie also sent me a lovely card to say congratulations, Thank you.
Then I received a beautiful card and some images from Tracy as a RAK and just to say thanks, so Thank you too.
And Last but not least my old mate Vikki who loves to spoil me also sent me a RAK of some lovely images and a new stamp , Thank you too for being my Mate !!
So all in all I have had a lovely morning .....in fact a really lovely week, I hope you all have too and I wish you all a smashing weekend

9 comments:

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

You lucky girl my postman just came while I was reading your post and what did he bring me? Junk mail and bills. I think could hava at least shared a little of your with me!!! Have fun playing Hugs Pam x

Magda said...

Mm...fantastic goodies. You lucky girl :)
Enjoy your new stuff and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Magda x

SallyB said...

Chocolate and crafty treats to play with...what a way to start the weekend...You certainly have had a lucky streak recently, Susie.

☼ Cheryl* said...

You have been spolied loads!
I hope you are enjoying it all, it all looks great.
Thats a great way to start a weekend :)

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Oooooh you lucky bunny look at all those scrummy goodies! Like those new punches Susie they look fab and how sweet of your customer to send you some choccies yummy. xxxx

Biscuitlid said...

oooh how nice to get all this lovely lot in one delivery!

My postie brought me some lovely stuff too - some of it quite glittery!

xxx

Sam said...

You lucky lady.... what a way to start a weekend.
Enjoy your new stash, I'll be round!!!
Sam x

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

you're so lucky =) have a nice day!