23 Nov 2009

A Little Pamper Time !!

I started the day off on a happy note today I woke up to find I was picked in the top 3 (yes again!!) at Stamping Vacation Challenge thank you Denise and I won the Creative card crew challenge thanks for picking me, So I am a very happy bunny today.
Oh Look another calender !! those ladies at the Secret crafter Saturday Challenge have started something when they ask us to make calenders this week!!! I just can't stop now.
To make this one I used the new Greeting Farm Pamper day stamp set, I stamped onto die cuts from my shop and coloured with copic Markers and added a Little frosted lace Stickles Glitter to the bubbles
To give it a finishing touch I used crystal gems from Kaiser, Prima Hydrangea flowers and Brads from Doodlebug Designs.
This is my favourite out of all the calenders I've made so far so this might not be leaving my desk !!!
I have entered this into the following challenges.
Any one for Anya Challenge blog Fake it (I have used faux Crystals and paper flowers)
The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge Make a calender
Creative card crew challenge Favourite things for me that's Prima Hydrangea's
Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge I picked Brads, Crystals and Glitter
I hope you have a time to pamper yourself & relax today !!! Have a fun day

18 comments:

Mandy said...

This is stunning..I think it would look better on my desk!! lol.love the new image..
Mandy xx

Tracy said...

What a really cute image. Loving your calendars, and the whole thing is really sweet.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Denise Clark said...

That calendar wouldn't leave my desk either! Absolutely adorable! Love it! It's easy to see why you are making the TOP 3 consistently. This is so creative right down to the glow on the candles!

gina g said...

Hi Susie This is gorgeous and congrats on your win hun well deserved. luv gina xx

TannyP said...

That's so perfect! Your calendar is wonderful - and the coloring is phenomenal. Fabulous job, Susie!

Sam said...

Well done on winning last week's challenge Susie. Gorgeous calendar, can see why you don't want to part with it, but what about the valuable crafting space it will take up ;-)
Love the colour combo and the cute image.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

Jill said...

wow Susie another stunning creation, I love your cute calendar thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Danni said...

How adorable!

Renata said...

Love this image and your easel desk calender is great!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a lovely card Susie, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Terry Oulboub said...

You really have a knack for making such beautiful calendars. Love the pamper yourself sentiment and the image is so perfect! Ahhh...to do a calendar...*wishful dreaming* ;P

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

OMG! I love this idea on the easel card!

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the pink sparkly bubbles!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Another stunner!
So glad you're enjoying our challenge this week!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Tracey said...

Stunning easel card Susie, love the girly feel :) I still haven't made one of these but looking at this I really must.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Merry said...

What wonderful calendar...love the shade of pinks you have used.

Paula said...

What a fabulous calander Susie great colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx