3 Nov 2009

Look what could be ....Yours !!!

This is the prize that we will be giving to the lucky winner of our first challenge that starts on Thursday
So if you want to be in with a chance to win over £60 worth of craft goodies listed below and shown in the photos above come back Thursday for more details on the challenge.
The Prize consists of;
A pack of 3 sheets of pink and lilac papermania Christmas stickers
2 sheets of pink Christmas peel offs
2 Silver sheets of peel offs
1 gold sheet of peel offs
1 pack of MAMBI Soft spoken Christmas chipboard 3D stickers
1 pack of 5 metres of Christmas ribbon
I DCWV Love Card making Kit in a stack
Large wood back Diamond frame stamp
Set of SEE-DEE Alphabet stamps with acrylic block
Ellison Santa thin die
Present double Quickutz die
flower double Quickutz die
Tiara double Quickutz die
Vase Single Quickutz die
Sparkle Single Quickutz die
Ric-rac Single Quickutz die
1 sheet of Christmas ribbon stickers
2 sheets of embossed Christmas stickers
I think that's everything in the photo
We have a great Design Team and I have seen all their DT examples for the first challenge they are Top Notch !!!! so pop back to see them Thursday
Ohhhhh, I'm so excited I'm really looking forward to Thursday and the launch of the new
Susie's Sassy Challenge

15 comments:

scrapgirlmarianne said...

This is great susie..... I will come back WOW!!

Marianne XXX

craft_princess said...

Yes please!! I am definately coming back!

Margreet said...

Shall I come back thursday???....hummm let me think....YES of course!!!!!...and what a gorgeous gift you have!!
xxx Margreet

Kary Sol said...

Great, Susie!!!! I come back!

Lilacanglia said...

wow,
I can't wait,
Hugs
Angie

Manunamoral said...

Perfect.
I will come back!!
Kisses.

Kim. said...

Oh wow how wonderful.
Kim xXx

Liz said...

Looks wonderful

Liz x

Liz said...

Looks wonderful

Liz x

♥Silvana♥ said...

Can't wait!!!
everything looks great

jonaks said...

that is so yummy!

Yvonne said...

Oh what a prize hun .. see you tomorrow, and GOOD LUCK ALL!

pisces23 said...

yaYYYY! excited here! hope my stash on hand can be of use to
the challenge on thursday...i dont have much materials, you know..

Craftyanny said...

oh wow Susie, what a fabby start to your new challenges.
cya tomorrow

Anne x

Cheryl said...

wow this looks great hun wish you al the luck with your new challenge cant wait to see what it will be love cheryl xxxxx