8 Nov 2009

My Sassy Challenge Project

I just realizes I didn't give the recipe for My DT project for "Susie's Sassy challenge" so here it is. I used a Door hanger kit from my shop and stamped the lovely angelic Tilda on to a top note die cut and distressed the edge with Tim Holtz old paper Distress ink.
I coloured Tilda with Copic markers and I put tiny little crystal gems on her head band.
The Crystal snowflake is from MAMBI
The ribbons are from MayArts
Flowers by Prima and and the brad is BoBunny
The Glass Swarovski Pearls cost an arm and a leg !! lol but were worth every penny I made them into dangles and added a silver snowflake Charm then hung them from a ball chain and clasp so they are detachable if desired.
I hope you like it, and I hope you get time to pop over and join ine the challenge find out more about the our first challenge and the fabby prize here I look forward to seeing your entries.
Thanks for dropping Hope you have a great evening

13 comments:

Mandy said...

Susie this is so beautiful hun, love the soft colours and the Tilda is so sweet
hugs Mandy xx

Tracy said...

Awww, I love that. Just gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Awww, I love that. Just gorgeous!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous door hanger and love the design and detail. I must have a go at your door hangers they always look stunning and make great gifts for the kids.

Hugs Linda

Lora said...

This is beautiful Susie.
I want to join in with your first challenge but have tonsillits and my head and all my joints hurt so don't think I will be crafting for a few days :( If I'm better before it ends, I will be making one though :)
Hugs Lora xxx

Neenie said...

I love this Susie! Have just been looking at it in the Magnolia Ink magazine, clever clogs. It's so beautiful and I love your colouring, adore the charm too.x :)

Domna said...

I like it! And the Glass Swarovski Pearls with a silver snowflake charm....oooo...great!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Susie I like your doorhanger very much. So beautiful and lovely.
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

adorable!! Love the little touches of bling!!

Liz said...

Love it Susie

liz xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

This is beautiful! :)

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!!! It would make a lovely gift.

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

I love this especially the hanging charm it really works well & finishes it off nicely.

Gorgeous x