5 Nov 2009

A Christmas wish come true !!!

Oh I'm a lucky girl yesterday I got my new Christmas WoJ stamp set and today I got my new and very cute Norma Fickle WoJ stamps in the post not just that I got 16 new Christmas Tilda's and the new Christmas C.C.Designs stamps all in the post today, so that's it I am not moving from my Craft room from now till Christmas !!! lol I wish !! but I am thinking of hibernating in here !!! lol
Right on to my project I have used one of the new WoJ Norma Fickle stamps here on this hanger I have coloured it with Copic markers and distressed the edge with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy ink.
The door hanger kit and the die cuts are from my shop Die cut Dreams
The Glittered DP is MME wonderful winter, and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket.
The gems are MAMBI, all the other bits and bobs charms, eyelets twine and ribbon are from my stash
Fab‘s Christmas card challenge
Creative craft challenge Christmas fun
Creative Belli Challenge twine
The Creative card crew challenge ribbons and gems
Corrosive Challenge

24 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Wow beautiful card Susie and I just love your new image ohhh I must get that one. Love the layout and colours beautiful.
Hugs Linda

POPPET said...

This is just gorgeous hun you lucky lucky girl i am so jealous of you :) sorry i havent been by in a bit stupid kitchen taking forver, love the colours you have used too, perfect big hugs pops x

sandra tomlinson said...

hiya susie,
i just love that image, thanks for playing along at creative crafts christmas fun challenge this week,
good luck
sandra xxx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Susie, love the new stamp!
Clairex

Neenie said...

I LOVE this, Susie!!! That image is gorgeous and great colouring. Lucky you, getting all those stamps!x :)

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet card, wonderful. The image is very cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

scrappyjacky said...

Beautiful card,Susie.....and you're going to be a very busy girl!!!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Awww this is fab Susie, the stamp is gorgeous and the papers and ribbon so festive i love it.
xxx

pinky said...

This is really cute love the tartan, very christmassy. Where on earth are you going to store those stamps lol, remember if you need some space there is loads here!!
Pinky

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a lovely hanger, really like it. HOW MANY stamps? Lovely!

Mel said...

Beautiful hanger Susie and you are so lucky all those new stamps i just love this cute image :)
Mel x

Tracy said...

What a cutie, love the papers. So many stamps to play with, we'll be seeing a lot of new great creations soon. Enjoy !
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Susie - you are going to be playing and creating with all those lovely stamps - have fun. I've ordered some of those lovely new stamps too - can't wait! Hugs Cherry XXX

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Susie and so is the image,
Hugs Dianne xx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is gorgeous.
Have fun with all your new stamps.
Clare x

Cassie_lu said...

love how you used the twine to turn this into some that came be hung and displayed

Giffysk8s said...

SO SO CUTE!!! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!

jdmommy said...

Love your twine hanger and the coloring on this cute image!! thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

he he I don't know how you have space for more new stash after seeing those pics of your workspace lol!!!

I just love the christmassy feel of this lovely hun x

maxine said...

Lovely card Susie

Ceal said...

chow fun! super cute and great coloring. Thanks for playing with us at CBC

Biscuitlid said...

oooh Susie this is too cute, what a fab image! I love the little charm hanging of the twine too

Victoria
x

Elke said...

Lovely card Susie. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Good luck.XX

Donna said...

Brilliant card, thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges...

Good Luck xx