29 Nov 2009

Oval Tilda Candy winner

What a horrid day it is, the weather down here in Gosport is all the "D's" today .........dreadful, dark, dull and very damp !!! So lets brighten up the day by doing the draw for my oval Tilda image candy , coz its such a nasty day again my little Woody is bored again, no surprise there !!! lol, so he has helped with the draw again and thinks its so much fun wants me to do another little candy!, so I be back later with a new one
Right I won't keep you waiting any longer !! lol
So the winner picked out of the hat by our Woody again is .........
******CraftyAnny *******
Please email me your address Anny and I will send you the images tomorrow

3 comments:

Craftyanny said...

woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo

Susie you've made me day lol
Thanks soooooooooooooo much

Nora said...

Congrats to Craftyanny!

Rufus said...

Rats! Didn't pull my name, oh well maybe next time. Congrats to Craftyanny, enjoy!
R/