23 Nov 2009

Pink & Sparkly Lily

The light was not good here today so I will start off by apologising for the poor photo quality.
Anyway here is another one of my easel desk calenders Made the same as my last one only this time I used a die cut elegant rectangle which I put through the Swiss dots embossing folder
The image is the lovely new Lily from Greetings farm I have coloured her with Copic Markers and cut her out I have added ribbons and a stamped sentiment from Autumn Leaves and some gems to give a bit of sparkle.
I have entered this one into the following challenges;
I‘m a Bigshot Challenge Emboss a die cut on your Bigshot
Any one for Anya Challenge blog Fake it (I have used faux gems)
The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge Make a calender
Also this fits with my fortnightly challenge theme this time , so that leads me to remind you that you still have over another week to enter I hope you will come and join in
Susie's Sassy Challenge Here before the 2nd of December
The theme this time is Pink and Sparkly so I look forward to seeing all your lovely entries.

Thanks for dropping , have a great evening

11 comments:

pinky said...

Brilliant idea to use an easel for a calendar, I absolutely love it Susie.
Pinky

Jill said...

wow Susie this is gorgeous and so girly thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Lexi said...

omg my daughter would adore this
I think its fantastic :D

Lexi xx

Jessie said...

Very cool!

Neenie said...

This is stunning, Susie! That image is fabulous.x :)

Helen said...

This is fab!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Tracy said...

I love this calendar, and that image is gorgeous. Perfect girly gift.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just awesome.. Very Cool..
Hugs, Linda

Loz (Aus) said...

Sassy!! She looks great!

Milnie said...

Really creative idea Susie! Love Pink and greeting farm stamps so this is a perfect card!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Renata said...

Realy love this easel desk callender, what a great idea and how lovely it turned out!

Love from AFA!

Renata