15 Nov 2009

Recipe for Happiness

I made this for the If the shoe fits Challenge using the fab sketch the girls have this week which I tipped on its side to accommodate my images.
The stamps I have used are Hanglers coloured with promarkers and the magnolia recipe card stamp, the sentiment stamp is from my own collection I had made for myself.
The check paper is from the Kitchen stack from DCWV and I have used bazzill card on both sides of the chipboard base and stitched round the edge of the base and both the images as well.
The die cut cupcakes are cut with my own design die and the cuts are exclusively available from my shop Die cut Dreams.
I made the 2 holes in the hanger and set 2 extra large eyelets with the big bite tool added the soft (but very strong) paper string to hang it up, the red bull dog clip I picked up in America.
Over at Quixotic Challenge the theme this week is Stitching and at Paper Cutz Challenge Use a stamp any theme so I have entered this hanger in these challenges as well.
Thanks for dropping by enjoy your Sunday evening

14 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

So cute,Susie.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful hanger Susie and love the design and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Biscuitlid said...

This is fab Susie, those images are sooooo cute too

Love the cupcakes
Victoria
x

jackiescrafts said...

This is brilliant Susie, lovely hanger
Hugs Jackie x

helen ... said...

waw it 's so lolvely, i love your creations =),they are amazing
have anice sunday
hugss
helen

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Susie,
Hugs Dianne xx

LINDA said...

WOW!!! This is just awesome.. Love the little Hangler images..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa aka Allissa said...

babes...sorry i not been over, my you've been busy bee. I love them all. This is my fav if I had to choose. You is de bomb girlfriend.
Loving your colouring & Lo
Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Cherry said...

These are good enough to eat Susie. Those images are mega cute and the whole design is awesomely spectacular. HUggs Cherry XXX

Marisa said...

This is so cute, the images are gorgeous, and it's come together perfectly.
Marisa xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

yummy! This is very cute & scrumptious!!

Craftypagan said...

Too cute! Lovin those cupcakes:) Yum yum! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next time too:) Hugs, Rowena~Quixotic Paperie DT

almondeyez2000 said...

All I can say is FAB-U-LOUS! Love it! Thx 4 playing with us this week Susie!! You always do exceptional work!
Tanisha~

Hazel said...

Yummy LO x