4 Nov 2009

Shaped Chipboard Books

Just another quickie post ............. Lots of you have asked where I get my blank chipboard books from and as I said I have been making them myself, but now they are available to buy in my shop Die cut Dreams at the moment we have Just 4 different shapes as you can see in the photo but as time goes on we will be adding to our range with lots of different other shape books.
The ones in the photo are each priced at just £1.99, for size details etc check them out Here

5 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

These are lovely Susie, I especially like the long label one.
Jane
x

sam said...

These are great Susie another fab idea babes
Sam x

Julia Dunnit said...

Cool move Susie...love 'em.

Tracy said...

They look great Susie, can't choose between them though they are all so fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SallyB said...

Aww...I love the heart one! What fab pressies! I'm seeing lovely floral papers...photos of my girls...doodling....fabulous!