25 Nov 2009

She's been !! WOYDW

Well as you can see the "tidy-up fairy" has been and waved her magic wand over my desk and all is tidy .....for now anyway (if you didn't see what it looked like this morning check it out Here), but I doubt it will look at all like this by next Wednesday of even by tomorrow as I have great plans to start creating tonight on this very desk, and I also have plans for the bar of chocolate (it will give me great inspiration while crafting I'm sure !!! he he ) I would like to say the fairy bought it with her but no my darling eldest son saw how hard I was working tidying up my craft area (with the fairy of course)and he popped out and treated his dear old mum, he's so sweet, (thanks Reid xx)
So there you have it I kept to my word and now have a tidy desk that is just begging me to see some action !!! lol
So if you haven't already joined in the fun why don't you take a photo of your desk top and show us "whats on your desk" today,
Just post your photo of your desk on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in the fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post there.
Come on girls let's have a rummage round your stash it's so much fun and you know you what too share your desk with us all !!! lol

16 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

ooooh Susie....you're so right - it's a toally irresistible work space now. Hurry - go craft!! Love it, and Reid - what a sweetie!

Kaz said...

I was most shocked and stunned to hear you'd been on the port before 6pm!! And now I can't believe you got the tidy up fairy to play too!!

You certainly deserve the choc, enjoy xx

Neenie said...

That is one sickeningly-tidy desk there, Susie!! It's fab and well done you and your fairy. It'll be so much fun to trash it tonight, too. What a little poppet Reid is? Am going to show this photo to my hubby and eldest, don't suppose it'll help me get any choccy (they'll probably just force me to tidy my desk!!).x :)

Littleted62 said...

I want one! A tidy-up fairy that is! I think I actually have a mess-up goblin instead, he sneaks out when I'm not looking and spills glitter everywhere and takes the tops off my pens!

Can't wait for next Wednesday's shot...

Nicki, xx

Susan said...

Are you sure thats the same desk!!!! LOL
Can I "borrow" your fairy - I've some shelves to the side of me that are - well, ummmmmmmmmmmm a disgrace!
I feel a fettling coming on......
Hugs SuzyX

Angela said...

Enjoy your treat!! You have been busy, hope you fill you clear space with more of your gorgeous creations!!
I wish the sleep fairy would visit my son, I'm waiting for him to go to sleep at the top of the stairs!! Then I put him back to bed, and craft until the early hours!!hugs Angela x

SHELL'S SHED said...

Ahhh bliss - now that is a work space just begging to be used - pens all neatly colour coded, shelves so neat *sigh* - could you please just send the fairy over to me, pretty please... I've not been back in to tidy my mess yet and it ain't gonna happen tonight! So, pretty please with bows on, send me your tidy fairy :o) xx Shell xx

pinky said...

Can you please forward that fairy in my direction Susie! Oh on second thoughts just send Reid over, he's a right sweetie!!! Thanks so much for my order and the lovely freebie, your a right sweetie too. Hugs
Pinky

Biscuitlid said...

wow you weren't joking eh? mmmm chocolate - but I think your stash is yummier!

Victoria
x

Sam said...

oh wow that looks delicious - and I'm not just talking about the chocolate! There is something very yummy about a nice and tidy desk - what a pity I can't achieve it more often!!

Kat said...

Wow Susie how tidy. Could you send her up to me now please.

Pam said...

As my kids would say "OMG" my husband would love your fairy he would have her pop in every day just to have a quick tidy. Just for a second there I thought the fairy had left you chocolate then I realised she was probably much too busy to go shopping (well done Reid). Hugs Pamx

suemon said...

What an awesome job those faires did!!! lol an must say Love all those copics, I only have 13 :(
hugs
Sue x

LadyBug said...

Oh My Word! what a grand job she has done!!!! it's spotless! and a lovely bar of chocc to boot :)
plenty of crafting going on over here even with the pups. Maggie is doing such a good job with them I only have to check and weight them each day she does the rest, not for much longher though my hard work will start in a few weeks when they are on solid foods. but the housework will be missed before I stop crafting :)

Nikki said...

Wow did you just sweep it on to your floor lol it looks incredibly clean and even your cutting mat looks polished up Heck you've trained your fairy to color cordinate your copics now that's a talented little fairy :)

Time for a Break it looks like enjoy the chocolate bar if you leave it too long your fairy might think it's payment lol
hugs Nikki

Wipso said...

What a lovely tidy crafting space. Could you please send the fairy round to me now she has cleaned up your place. A bit of fairy dust was left the last time she was here....well actually she left dust everywhere! :-) A x