22 Nov 2009

The Sweet Whiff of Candy !!

Oh I almost forgot to do the "The sweet Whiff of Candy"image draw sorry about that, I have had Woody tugging at me all day saying he is bored even after I took him to the town yesterday and he got a new PSP game and a new Wii game, I was reminding him of when I was his age and all I had to keep me occupied was a pencil and paper ....then Reid piped up "Was that when dinosaurs roamed the earth mum" !!! kids you just gotta lov'em don't you !!! lol
Right I won't waffle on anymore or you too will become "bored" !! lol
So the winner picked out of the hat by Woody (well it kept him amused for a while helping me to write out the tickets) is .........
******Milnie ******* from the Netherlands
Please email me your address Milnie and I will send you the images tomorrow

10 comments:

Nora said...

Congrats to Milnie!

Terry Oulboub said...

Congratulations Milnie!!

Craftyanny said...

Congrats Milnie:)

Linby said...

congrats Milnie - enjoy
Linbyx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congratulations, Milnie!!! Enjoy them!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Milnie! Have fun!

Christine said...

Many congrats Milnie enjoy...

Hugs Christine xx

Rufus said...

Congrats to the winner! Sorry about the multiple comments on the new candy, the darn thing ('puter) just went nuts!
R/

Sheng said...

congrats on winning :)

Milnie said...

Wow!! I won...Unbelievable!! Thank you Susie and everybody for the sweet comments!

Hugs!