2 Nov 2009

Thanks for making my day !!!!

Today has been my lucky day again !!! I woke up this morning to find I had won Lovely Julie‘s yummy SU candy, I love SU and now I quite fond of Julie too for picking my number out to be the winner !! but that's not all I'm also the lucky winner of the BoBunny Challenge and I have won lots of Pink BoBunny goodies ....those girls over at BoBunny are just so generous and I am over the moon to have won the challenge ....Thank you all so much ......I don't think today can get any better for me ...............I hope you are all having a funday Monday too

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats hun, no Monday blues for you then lol. Have fun with your goodies when they arrive
hugs Mandy xx

iluvmybugs said...

Congratulations Susie!! Enjoy your new goods...can't wait to see what you design with them!!

Hugs,
Terry

sassy said...

congrats susie...you is a lucky bunnie and hope you have lodsa fun playing with your new goodies..lvs sassyx

Anne-marie said...

Congrats Susie enjoy all your lovely goodies
Anne-marie xx

Pam said...

Well done Susie. Hugs Pam x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Well done Susie thats super! you lucky bunny you hehehe. Im sure you will have lots of fun with your new pink goodies.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Christine said...

Awww Susie well deserved prizes..you sure had a good Monday hun..enjoy your new stash..

Hugs Christine xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Oh Wow! What a start to your week! Congratulations on 2 well deserved wins!
Jane
x

Lilacanglia said...

Congrats hun,
Hope you keep the winning streak,
Hugs
Angie

Nannieflash said...

Hi just wanted to thank you for becoming my follower and to say that your blog is fabulous, I want to wish your good luck with the draw and to thank you for putting my blog candy on your blog. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx