24 Nov 2009

Tilda All Wrapped Up

I here you saying "what no calendar" !! lol not this time I thought I would give them a rest for now and I have just made this Christmas Door Hanger using a kit from my shop Die cut Dreams
The images I have used are both from the New Christmas Magnolia collection and I masked up Tilda and then over stamped the mask with the snowflake ring, I coloured Tilda with Copic markers and distressed the edge of the die cut rectangle with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress ink then added glitter Stickles to the stamped snowflake ring to add a little frosty sparkle.
I cut the Glitter card snowflakes with 2 different Martha Stuart snowflake punches.
The the white snowflake brad and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment (which is a rub-on)are from Making Memories.
The brown Christmas flower is from a Prima Bauble, The gems are from MAMBI and the ribbon is MayArts.
The beautiful glass Dangle I made myself from glass lantern beads and pearls that I bought from the Newbury craft show back in the summer and the silver metal candy cane charm is from my stash.
Well I think that's everything I used to make this hanger, lots I know but I made it to fit lots of challenges as you can see below;
Just Magnolia challenge Masking
Double Dutch challenge Keeping warm
Everybody-Art Open Challenge
Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge - I picked Beads,Pearls and Bow
Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge Winter/Christmas
Crafty Catz challenge Celebrating!
Lots to do Challenge open challenge
Magnolia down under challenge Christmas card or decoration
the One stop Craft challenge Snowflakes
Ildico Challenge choose any Christmas Song and let it inspire you I chose "Winter Wonderland"
Fab‘s Big Christmas Challenge Lady like theme and who could be more of a lady than my favourite Tilda !!!
Spoonful of Sugar challenge Brown with blue
Pile it on challenge/Rub-ons
Crafty creations challenge Metal, I have used a metal charm, chain and beads.
Three Clover Designs Challenge Christmas without red & Green
Papertake weekly challenge Christmas
Creative card crew challenge Favourite things for me that's Tilda and the Prima flower and lots of other things I have used here actually!!! lol
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, and Thank you for all the lovely comments you have all been leaving me I really do appreciate the time you take

41 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Hey Susie, that's adorable and yep too right about Tilda being a right lady ! Thanks for the following the challenge another week and we go on hiatus until January ! X Fab

Silvia said...

Really lovely.

Sam said...

How many challenges!!! Well done you, another beautiful project.
Sam x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Aww it's lovely, Susie!

JAN said...

this is super fabulous i want one lol how fab would this be to hang on the door..YES amazing
www.tarotwisdom.etsy.com

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely door hanger!

Saskia :)

sam21ski said...

Fab door hanger

Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo this week - Sam xxxx

Francesca said...

Hi susie , this is fabulous such a cute image

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

This has to be the best door hanger you've made, Tilda looks so adorable and I just love the whole thing. Fantastic!!!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

sugar n spice said...

Another beautiful Creation Susie, that image is too cute. Good luck in all your challenges.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jill said...

gorgeous door hanger Susie I love the colours and the cute image/embellishments thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Danni said...

What an adorable door hanger! Cute!

Hope Jacare said...

Great project Susie - don't know how you manage to combine so many - thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
Wow stunning and thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Julia Dunnit said...

You can add as many challenge doodads into the mix as you like, but I can still see a lovely project with some gorgeous colours.

Susie Little said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Susie xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous door hanger, luv looking at your creations, sue.x

Mandy said...

Susie this is so beautiful hun, love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous.
Congrats on your 1,000 followers hunny
hugs Mandy xx

Sue from Oregon said...

LOVE this creation and the danglies especially...thanks for playing along TWICE with this week's challenge at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge. Lovely blog!

Neet said...

love this - beautiful colours and such a cute image.

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful..Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful idea to make a door hanger. Great image. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Susie, this is adorable. Such a cute image, and your coloring is awesome. I like.

If you get a minute to stop by my blog, I have some candy up for offer. Some 'Swiss Pixies' images, basic grey papers, and some embellishments.

Paula***

Debbie Pamment said...

Just gorgeous - am sure this would look divine hanging on a door at my place - LOL.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC.
xXx

Suzie said...

I love this it is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Terry Oulboub said...

Wow, what a beautiful door hanger; in my fav color, blue.I love the embellishments you use and always love seeing MS snowflake. Tilda is perfectly colored and looks so warm and cozy all bundled up!

Denise Clark said...

Just gorgeous! Wow! I love the colors you used! This is just precious. You do a wonderful job on all your creations! You enter the PICK 3 Challenge as many times as you wish! I love your work!

Littleted62 said...

Hey Susie, what a gorgeous project and that is THE most impressive challenge list I've ever seen! I think I'm doing well if I combine 3 or 4! Tilda looks adorable and I lurrve the colours!

Hugs, Nicki, xx

Sue said...

Simply beautiful. Great color combo and love the circle that Tilda is sitting in. Tilda is colored so wonderfully. Thanks for joining the fun a MDUC this time. Would love to see you back for our next challenge.

April Rose said...

Wow--what a lot of challenges! I love this door hanger, the cute Tilda and all the great details. Thank you for joining us at EAC!

Alex said...

ohhh - so cute card!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Norma said...

Susie, this is fabulous. Wonderful project. Was wondering about that snowflake ring. Hmm...must put in an order for it next time. Terrific job you did here. I lost count on the number of challenges. Attagirl! I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

Hugs.
Norma

carol said...

oh fab project, love that new tilda, she is gorgeous, thanks for joining in with us at crafty catz, x carol

Jodie from Oz said...

Suzie, Such an adorable Christmas hanging. Wow you are so clever to include this is so many challenges. I love the adorable images and the colours are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges & hope to see you again next time. Hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne said...

Now THAT is how to do a multi-challenge creation!! Wow wow!! Lovely doorhanger, the colours are cute and I love those charms!! Thanks for creating with us at MDUC, I hope we'll see you back next time around!!
Stephanne

crafty creations said...

Stunning work Susie

Thanks for joining in the Lotstodo Challenge x Hilda

Erica said...

It's a lovely creation Susie, but unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the Double Dutch challenge, which is to make a wrap or some other packaging for a sachet of instant cocoa...

Hugs,
Erica

stamprgrl said...

oh susie! this is adorable girl!!!!!

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

-- dalis

Paula said...

Fabulous door hanger Susie love the sweet Tilda image. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Kellie Winnell said...

ooooo Susie I likie a LOT it's absolutely gorgeous, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

Hugs, Kel
MDUC Site Owner.

Annchen said...

So lovely