23 Nov 2009

Tilda Desk Calender

I made my first easel card yesterday....no this is not it, but when I was making the easel card I had a bit of a brain storm and remembered I have a lot of calender tabs so thought I would make a few easel shape desk calenders this is the first one
I used 2 Magnolia stamps and masked the first to layer them up, then coloured them with Copic markers, layered the circle onto a scalloped die cut from my shop and added it to the simple easel folded 4"x12" strip of card added a flower, gems and a simple sentiment and there you have it ....so easy
I have entered this into the following challenges
Just Magnolia challenge Masking
Caardvarks Challenge Colour an image
Three clover designs challenge Christmas NO red & green

23 comments:

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wow, your easel card is wonderful. So lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

☼ Cheryl* said...

This is beautiful, Susie!!!

Anneke said...

what a lovely card, Nice idea.
XX Anneke

scrappyjacky said...

This is gorgeous,Susie....what a great idea.
I've left you an award on my blog.

Pinkllilac said...

Great easel card thanks for the inspiration Susie now I know what to do with my calenders I have :-)

Hugs Linda

Jessie said...

Ooh I love it!

Squirrel x said...

Wow Susie, fabulous idea hun, and I love how you have done it. Tilda is stunning. What a great gift for someone. You clever bunny! Hugs, Squirrel xx

Katiejane said...

This is so cute Susie and what a brilliant idea xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Great idea. And as usual, beautifully done!

Angela said...

So beautiful, love the image and your colouring too,
hugs Angela x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Susie I am in heaven this is totally stunning I love Tilda she looks so soft and delicate..just perfect and will be seen on a daily basis wow what more could one ask for.

Hugs
Lorraine x

sammie@paperlily cards said...

Lovely card susie xx
Sammie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi susie
This is gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Vicky said...

what a great idea, this is fab. I hope you don't mind if I use it....I think I could make some of these for my family.
x
vicky

pinky said...

I am definitely lifting this idea Susie, its gorgeous. Notice your little made by susie on the back is that a stamp?
Pinky

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! Love the clean look on this easel card...thanks for sharing with us at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

Sue-ann said...

What a great idea, this is just gorgeous!!

Sue-ann said...

What a great idea, this is just gorgeous!!

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! and such a great idea!

Mina said...

wow Susie this is stunning, perfect masking and what a fabulous gift this would make...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Ann said...

This is such a gorgeous idea. Love it.

Ann xxx

debbies said...

Stunning easel card and a calendar with it - brilliant!

Lea L. said...

This is so darling! I love the easel fold! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea