4 Nov 2009

WOY... Busy....DW

Today I have a busy (and messy) desk to go with my very busy day I have just finished my draft for the new challenge that starts tomorrow so be sure to come back and find out more about that and the big crafty prize that's up for grabs tomorrow.
I have done my DT project for the Die cut Dreams challenge blog that I run with our Vikki
the girls will be surprised I am normally last !!! lol
And I have just finished putting my new set of WoJ stamps on EZ mount foam and I am about to do the same with my new Cats life press stamps too....but I'm on my 3rd pair of scissors this morning ...oh this sticky foam really mucks them up !! a nice job for Garry to clean them for me bless him ....he's an angel !! and it will keep him out of trouble for a while!! he he
And just in the corner of the photo leaning on my laptop you can see the 8"x8" paper bag book that I have just sewn together earlier this morning ready for me to decorate for an order, so you can see I am not one bit living up to my nickname of "lastminute.com" !! today am I !!? he he
And there's more (I was up early today !!)I have also finished my GDT project for over at Fab‘s Christmas card blog as I am going to be the guest designer over there next week (Tuesday) so pop over and give us some support...............its a great challenge theme next week ...obviously its Christmas but there is a nice twist to the theme.
So come on all you crafty people out there are you feeling brave today !!! ...........why don't you take a photo of your desk top and show us "whats on your desk" today,
Just post your photo of your desk on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in the fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post there........... you know you what too share your desk with us all and after all its just for fun !!!

13 comments:

NormaJean said...

I love your desk!!! I agree I love that easy mount but it makes cutting hard so stickey..Iam so kicking myself for not ordering the WOJ winter kit.. ive order all the rest..have fun with them
hugs norma

Milliesmarvels said...

Thanks for letting us snoop around your desk, your stamps look very tempting there just ready to slap on a block and use!
I like your very snazzy Business cards too and the lamp family (Mummy and her little one :-) )
Can't wait for the Challenge tomorrow! Am really excited!!
Jane
x

Susan said...

OOOOOHHHHHHHH I see juicy stamps! Lucky you!
Am looking forward to your new challenge!
SuzyX

Linda Elbourne said...

I don't know about brave but I am exhausted just reading about what you have achieved today ... You go girl!

LadyBug said...

Oooh nice new stamps just waiting to be used! yummy :) I broke a pair of scissors on the last lot of stamps I had to cut out and mount myself :(

Yvonne said...

Oh , what a mess , lol But a good creative one i may add.
So looking forward to the challenge tomorrow!

Kaz said...

Wow you're busy Susie!! Yep, I know what you mean about EZ mount, but it's worth it. Lovely desk today xx

Carmen said...

Blimey talk about a busy bee! Love the look of your desk this week - hope you'll share the decorated paper book with us next week?

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor you have been hard at it! What's the ring bound book thing jsut at left then???

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Julia thats a Tim Holtz book of Adage Tickets , just little tear out tickets with words on to add to you projects ...very useful when your lost for words ...!! lol your like me so I doubt that happens often !!! he he
Love Susie xx

Sam said...

this is my first time on WOYWW and I am enjoying rummaging around the other desks!!! My desk is usually as messy as all those I have seen, but somehow not this week!! I tend to try and keep my sticky scissors separate as I haven't got anyone to clean them for me! ;-)

Neenie said...

Love the creative chaos on your desk today, Susie! I'm really envious of your new stamp collection, you always have such gorgeous stash. Wild horses couldn't drag me to show mine today, it's shocking.x :)

Kathy said...

ooooh that's a very busy desk you've got there....