25 Nov 2009

WOYDW ; Before the fairies tidy!!

Today you get to see the before now and the the after..........a bit later, as its tidy up time I have so much "stuff" out I can't move, here is just a little look at the mess I have created while creating !!! lol and this is the tidier bit of the mess !! I can't possibly show you the rest I would be locked up !!! lol
So enjoy your afternoon I shall return this evening when the tidy-up fairy has cast her wand upon my desk ...............as if by magic !!!!
Well you've have had a good look around my mess, now do you feel like joining in the fun ?!!! ...........if so all you have to do is take a photo of your mess !!/ desk....... just as it is right now, don't go and tidy .....show us all the real you!!!
Then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in all the fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post there........... you will soon become hooked and find you can't wait to get over to Julia's desk every Wednesday to join in the fun
Thanks for dropping by to check out my space, pop back later to see what magic the fairies have performed !!! lol

16 comments:

SHELL'S SHED said...

That's not too messy - can still see desk (well cutting mat) so you could afford to get a wee bit messier - although that bottom basket looks like it's struggling to cope with the overflow and is threatening to spread onto the desk lol - It's gonna take a mighty big fairy to tidy that lot!! :o) Shell x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's what every crafter's desk should look like when in full swing :)
Anne x

Craftyanny said...

awwwwwwww Susie, I wanted to see the mess in all it's glory lol
When the fairies have finished on your crafty space please can you send then to me:)
hugs
Anne x

Angela said...

I think all crafters are the same, there's no shame!! My desk usually ends up with just enough space to put the card I am working on!!
hugs Angela x

Kaz said...

Call me sad Susie, but I'm interested in your chair!! The stitching has caught my eye. I need a new chair as mine is now buttock shaped!

Loving your desk, you have MS punches I am jealous. ARe those brown things pom poms or truffles? xx

ps stamps will be posted tomorrow xx

Biscuitlid said...

hey at least you're getting your syns in whilst you craft - I spy choc sticks!

Victoria
x

Deanne said...

looks like a very productive desk to me :)

Linda Elbourne said...

Susie hunny - you got it wrong ... it's your work desk you are meant to be sharing! Sorry?? You have??? What??? ... so there is a desk under all that lovely crafty stash *LOL*

Can't wait til later ... I shall bring chocolate :0)

Nikki said...

I don't think it's that bad, you could call it an artistic mess of a craft alcoholic.
It would be fun to see the rest of your space too
hugs Nikki

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh like the look of that chipboard..and that pompom edging, and those BoBuny ribbons..yum! And the Mikado. And you know what, I don't think it's too messy - still got room to 'push back'!!

Mummylade said...

Christ, you do have lots of stuff =)

Sam said...

hee hee - we all need tidy fairies!!! I have never had Mikado - do they taste nice? ;-)

pinky said...

Isn't it amazing how little a space we can end up working in as our stash takes over the table lol.
Pinky

June Nelson said...

He he I call it organised chaos and yours is wonderful can I come and play please xxxx

Pam said...

I would say your desk makes you look busy but I know you have been busy as I have seen the fab calendars you have been doing this week. Hugs Pam x

Angie said...

Organized chaos ...thats how I would describe it at the moment ...nothing to be ashamed of ....how about sharing the Mikado sticks ...yum