18 Nov 2009

WOYDW Come on in make yourself at home !!

Hi Girls............come on in !!! I am in the middle of about 4 different things today, I have had a good morning colouring images one for the Whiff of Joy challenge blog (one of the lovely Santa, you can't see it on the desk as its under the baby Edwin) and I'm also working on 2 Magnolia projects one is baby Edwin and the other sweet Tilda with an apron full of hearts, look out for both on my blog soon.
As you can see pens everywhere, stamps everywhere and well just about everything ....yes you guessed it ...everywhere !!! lol
And here's the first glimpse of my mucky carpet under the desk littered with scraps of card, fibre and ribbon !! oh golly what a naughty girl I am ......shameless !! lol
I got my new copy of "paper craft inspirations" in the post today its my favourite craft mag along with "Creating keepsakes" its a USA Magazine, I subscribe to it as its quite hard to get hold of here in the UK but if you can get your hands on a copy I fully recommend it.
What else is on my desk ? oh yes I have been paper piecing some small Santa's from a small die I designed and some Christmas cupcakes with glitter icing all calorie free of course, other than that all I can see is creative MESS !!! lol
Thanks for all your punch storage tips last week girls , I think I am going to look for a set of shallow draws to store them then I can fill the boxes that they are in now with more new stash !!! lol
This week I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would like to do a bit of a stamped image swap I am looking for some of the spooky looking goth girls by Stampotique I do plan to buy the stamps but they are not my usual style so what to get a feel for them before I sport out my cash for them, so if anyone stamps in mementos black ink on smooth white card and fancies a swap with a few images of anything I have please let me know.
One last thing on my desk, you can just about see on my laptop that I was on one of my DT girls blogs Jane spying on her desk !! he he I will be back later Jane to comment
So come on now you've have had a good old spy around my desk and even seem the dirt underneath!!! lol, so now do you feel like joining in the fun ?!!! ...........if so all you have to do is take a photo of your mess !!/ desk....... just as it is right now, don't go and tidy .....show us all of your creative mess!!!
Then just post your photo on your blog and pop over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground blog and join in all the fun of Whats on your desk Wednesday by leaving a comment on the WOYDW post there........... you will soon become hooked and find you can't wait to get over to Julia's place every Wednesday (to meet up with all the gal's !!)
Thanks for dropping by to check out my space , have fun................

22 comments:

Yvonne said...

WONDERFUL .. I love it .. this is the best one i have seen yet ( only cause it's what my desk usally looks like). so much going on ..
sorry i cannot help out with the stamped swap , but i am sure you will get someone who has them for you xx

Milliesmarvels said...

Your craft space looks so lovely and cosy. Is that a sofa in front of your desk to curl up on if you need a break? I would so love to come and have a mess around with all your stamps and punches, we could have so much fun! I am nearly there, in virtual form anyway on your desk! I didn't even notice it was my blog until I read it!
Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for visiting my desk too :-)
Last day of the 1st Challenge today!! How exciting!!!
Jane
x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

lol! How do you work with such a tiny work space! You've got no where to put your legs...ha you must have to sit on your feet lol!!
Helen x

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

P.S I'm just jealous I don't have my own space!!

Susie Sugar said...

LOL Helen its the angle of the photo there is loads of space under the desk ...honest !!
xx

Kaz said...

Loving your desk this week Suzie. I've got a few stampotique stamps that I'll do for you, but I haven't got any card at the mo for copics - unless you like using manga art board? I'm still trying to find an online store to buy coated card from so any hints would be helpful ;) xx

Carmen said...

I've got Stampotique Mary you can have a few images to play with if you email me your addy :)I haven't got any memento though just black Stazon is that any good to you?

Loving the look of your desk - am so jealous of all your Copics :D

Julia Dunnit said...

Perfect. Just what I've been waiting for...and it's not firt on the carpet...we might be messy, but no dirty! Love all the goings on - especially love that you have an opendrawer as a shelf for a pot of pens. We could cheerfully work with each other!!

LadyBug said...

WOW!! you have a busy desk there today Susie. I'm still thinking about splashing out on some good pens for colouring at the moment I'm using using pastels... maybe once the puppies have been sold?

LadyBug said...

advent was a whole....... wait for it!!!!! £5

Littleted62 said...

Hey Susie, thanks for the glimpse into your craft space - so many interesting things, I want to come and rummage! Your chair looks lovely and comfy.

Don't have any of the stamps you want so afraid I can't help you.

Nicki, xx

Sam said...

oooh that chair looks very comfy!! My chair isn't quite right for the desk so I sometimes get a bit of back ache - I really should get a better chair!!

Neenie said...

Now, this is more like it, Susie!!! Your desk's been way too tidy for weeks now but I love this photo - creative chaos. How I'd love to come and have a rummage. Sorry, I haven't got any Stampotique - been contemplating them for a while, but never quite made the purchases.x :)

Tracy said...

I'd love to have a good old rummage in your craft room, I re-organized mine and found some hidden treasures underneath in my cupboards, see my desk here http://tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com/2009/11/sorry.html
I wonder how much stuff you'd find that you've forgotten about? Can't wait to see your new makes with the Edwin and Tilda.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pam said...

What a lovely creative desk, looking forward to seeing what you are creating. Thanks for popping over to my desk!

Pam

Linda Elbourne said...

I really really want to come and play ...

jordiegirl said...

You are lucky to have a craft room. I either craft on my dining table or on one of my small tables from the nest of tables in my living room, or more often on the floor!!!!!

Wherever I am crafting ends up looking like your craft room. I put something down then next time I want it I can't find it, but it was there a moment ago. Next time I'm crafting I will take a photo and post on my blog for all to see the mess I create!!!!

Sorry I can't help with the stamped images you want. I'm not big on stamping although I do have a few and have not used them to their full potential and should really.

Kathy said...

One of the best things about WOYWW is getting a message on my blog from you - you never fail to make me chuckle! No Pen-Envy here - but boy what a lot of them you have (are those boxes on the shelf under your desk ALL full of them too?) - it wouldn't matter how many pens I had my colouring would still look like a 4 yr old got hold of them.

Your desk looks a hive of activity - will pop back later in the week to see the results....

Ruthie said...

wanna come and play!

rx

Loz (Aus) said...

I bet you know exactaly where every little thing is yeah??
Thanks for showing me all your goodies.... aahh, the Christmas list keep getting longer!!

Biscuitlid said...

hey but all around your desk look stidy still - that's some achievement!

Victoria
x

Julie said...

Oh your desk looks so interesting - full of creativity and industriousness!!! Must join in with this soon!! Julie