16 Dec 2009

Anya Birthday GIrl

I didn't yet get a chance to finish my Magnolia card ...why you ask ? what have I been doing you ask? well the post bought me my new Anya stamps and I just couldn't wait to get them inked up!!
So this is my first creation with one, I really love them and this one was a dream to colour which I did with Copic markers.
The textured printed card and paper is from DCWV and I have stitch all the edges on my sewing machine , the flourish stamps I used are from Whiff if Joy and the glitter butterfly is punched with an MS punch, the Crystal gems are from MAMBI.
The flowers are Prima Hydrangeas and the red glitter brad is from creative imaginations
Tanda Challenge Cool to be Square
Totally Gorjuss Challenge open challenge
Creative Belli Challenge Flourish
Anyone for Anya Challenge Bling
Flutter By Wednesday challenge Sketch and Butterfly
Little red wagon Challenge Sewing
Cup Cake Challenge 5"x5" Birthday card

23 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Susie! This is just beautiful. Love your colors and your coloring is stunning. Way to go on all those challenges!! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Susie ;-) I am in love with Anya too and have just bought a few ! Lovely eh ! :-)I love the papers you used and the sewing is fab ! :-)
You are entering a few challenges here that I never heard off ,,, going to see them now , thanks for the links ! ;-)
Thanks also for your lovely comment on my card ,, much appreciated :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

jenny said...

Fabulous card! I love these new Anya's :)

Jenny x

Nancy said...

What an amazing card...I love the image!! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By Wednesday challenge with us this week!! Happy Stamping!

Tracy said...

Wow super image and love the colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty Chris said...

Fabulous card im so jealous cant get mine till after xmas. Christine x

Joanne said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)

Deanna said...

Oh my this is adorable!
Thanks for playing with us at LRW!

Kris said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Love this color... fits great with the sweet image you've colored!! Thank you for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

Pam said...

Very Cute Susie. Hugs Pam

craftymum said...

Great Card. I love Anya. Thanks for joining us at TG
See you again next time
Love Sarah W XXX

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Susie this is quite lovely the colours are great and love the image I have just ordered these and hopefully I should get them tomorrow so I can have a play lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card, and your coloring is so perfect! Thanks so much for joinging us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Danni said...

What a fun card! So sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

This new set is fantastic! Love the colours of your papers and the swirls stamps with the bling!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Michele Spera said...

really sweet card! I adore the image:-) love the colors
glad you could join us at TG
Michele

Carolyn Wolff said...

How cute is that? Very nice. Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Kathy said...

Love your card. That color is stunning!!

sue law said...

What a great card, I can see why you had to get Anya inked up straight away! Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
Sue
x

Rosemary said...

very cute card

Rosanne said...

Cute! Love all the stitching!

Donna said...

Fantastic card Susie, such a pretty choice of colours and fab stitching! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake last week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x