9 Dec 2009

Birthday Boy

This is a scheduled post as we are out for Woody's Birthday dinner tonight, when I asked Woody what he would like for his birthday he told me all he really wanted was a blueberry cake covered with white frosting and a card he could keep up all year round.
So I baked him a blueberry cake covered in lots of frosting and I was going to make him a hanging birthday card so he could hang it on his bedroom wall, but instead I decided to make him an easel post-it holder and he was thrilled with it, but not as thrilled as he was when he opened his presents we got him, I was so glad I didn't believe he only wanted a cake and a card !!! lol bless him
Over at Any one for Anya Challenge blog this week they have an open theme as long as you use a Greeting's farm stamp.

7 comments:

SallyB said...

Ahh...What a lovely mummy!!!
Thanks so much for all my bits and bobs Susie..They arrived today!
You are a life saver with the die-cuts! Watch out for the photos on my blog soon!

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card hun i hope woody had a lovely bday n you all enjoyed ya meal, sue.x

Angela said...

What a great idea to use an easel card in this way!! Love the image too!! Happy Birthday to Woody!!
hugs angela x

Tracy said...

I love what you've done with this Susie, so gorgeous and useful, the image is great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Danni said...

What a neat idea! Great card!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Funny boy! :) What a great card/memoholder you made him. A perfect image and great all those leaves!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

stampingallday said...

That's a great idea for a card Susie. Happy birthday to Woody!
Nicky x