3 Dec 2009

Challenge #3 Buttons & Bows

We didn't have as many entries this time as we did for the first challenge, I guess not so many of you like pink as much as I do !! lol but we still had quite a few (45) so we were very pleased that you joined in, I hope you will like this next challenge theme more but before we move on lets see who won challenge #2...................
Thank you to all of you that entered the "Pink & sparkly" challenge all the entries were lovely and of a very high standard which made it too hard to choose a winner so I have had to pick a random winner again
And so the winner of our 2nd Sassy challenge and the prize ............


Congratulations Mary, Please email me your address so I can send you your prize and
please take your winners badge to display on your blog
And now the Top 3 chosen by our DT in no particular order

Christine
Victoria
Jodi
Congratulations Girls, Please take your Badges to display on your blogs
As you know the prize will alternate between a crafty prize and a GDT spot, this is the 3nd challenge and we will be picking the winner to be a GDT so there is lots of fun to be had here at Susie's Sassy Challenge this time, if you are picked as the winner you will be asked to make a GDT project for the challenge after the next which we will need you to email us by the 28th of December.
Full detail of the challenge will be given to the winner in advance so you have almost 2 weeks to make your project.
Challenge Rules;
There are not too many rules to this challenge as you know by now but you do have to stick to the theme or you will have your entry removed from the linky to be fair to everyone
So as long as you stick to the challenge theme you are in with a chance to win.
Anyone can enter anywhere in the world all you have to do is make a card or project,
The theme for this challenge is
Buttons & Bows
Once you have made your entry upload it on your blog with a link to here and put the link to your entry (Not your blog it must be a link to your entry)and your name in the Mr linky at the bottom of this post
Closing date is Wednesday 16th December at noon GMT
(entries posted after this time will not be entered so don't be late)
The winner and the next new challenge will be announced the following day
I am sure you have loads of ideas for your cards and project you are going to enter but just in case you need a little inspiration to get your creative juices flowing here is some lovely
Buttons & Bows creations
from my very creative & Sassy Design Team
Please visit their individual Blogs by clicking their name to see their recipes.
Well good luck everyone, I can't wait to see all your entries
Have fun .................................
Love Susie xx


Tracy


Sally Lisa



7 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks Susie! I can't wait to get started on this weeks challenge. I just sent you my snail mail info.

hugs
Mary

☼ Cheryl* said...

I wanted to join the last challenge, Susie but I have no glitter! I have a few stick on things with glitter but I didn't want to be cheeky and enter them. I was hoping the Glitter I ordered was here in time, but it wasn't :(
I have plenty of buttons and bows though! Now I need time. lol.

Biscuitlid said...

oooh I'm in the top 3 - well chuffed....does little happy dance around kitchen!

Thanks ladies. Loving this weeks challenge, will have to see what I can create for you this week. Hope you get oodles of entries

Victoria
x

sugar n spice said...

Hi Susie, Gorgeous work from the DT as always and a lovely challenge.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tammy said...

Beautiful work DT! Great challenge, I love to use buttons on my cards!

Linda said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!!

Sue said...

Hi Susie
manage to play along this week have just remembered to add ya challenge to me blog! DUH. Lovely DT work, sue.x