6 Dec 2009

Girlie Christmas Easel Card

I'm getting there ...here is another one of my Christmas cards an easel one this time, a girlie one for a friend of mine who is very girlie princess and I think this will be right up here street, well I hope she likes it.
To make this I used;
Glittered DP from DCWV
Bazzill textured card
The glamorous girl stamp is from Penny Black, I coloured her with Copic markers but her dress I coloured with a glue pen and then Doodlebug Design pink cupcake glitter.
The Snowman charm is from MM,
Sentiment stamp is Magnolia
Gems from Kaiser
Die cuts from my shop
I also used an MS snowflake punch
I have entered into the following challenges;
Cute card Thursday challenge Girlie
All that Scrap Christmas
Simon says challenge Charm
PBS challenge Christmas for the girls
Ildico Challenge Black & Bright
Cooking it up with Katie Challenge Use things in 3's I used 3 snowflakes & 3 gems
Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge - I coloured in the dress with glitter, used glitter paper to punch the snowflakes and used glittered DP for the back ground.

15 comments:

Katie said...

Super Sassy card Susie!!!
Great image and super combo of challenges.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie, good luck and I hope to see you next time too!

Kath said...

gorgeous easel card susie...love those papers and your sassy lady...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Mandi said...

Have you tied that bow Mrs Woman?? Its gorjuss!


FAB card, love that stamp
xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susie
A gorgeous card love the DP and i love this image,
Hugs Dianne xx

Terry Oulboub said...

Another fabulous card, Susie - I'm just enjoying all of these fine crafts you're making! :)

Christine said...

Love this Susie yep proper girlie..great colours & image..fab presentation piccy ...

Hugs Christine xx

tamara davis said...

super cute! I have yet to make any of the easel cards but you are definately making me want to get one done!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, love the colors and snowflakes, your bow is PERFECT!

Biscuitlid said...

oooooooooooooooooooh scrummy!

Victoria
x

Jenny said...

Another awesome entry for ICCC. This easel card looks great and how cute is that stamp!!

Denise Clark said...

Susie, this is just wonderful! I love the unique colors for a Christmas card! You did a wonderful job with the glitter. I love your creations!

Timcsoca said...

Gorgeous card! Love your image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea and DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Ria said...

Gorgeous easel card :) thanks for joining the ATS Challenge.

HUgs Ria

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Susie and I love the easel card design and all the pretty details..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x