15 Dec 2009

Glitter Me Silly Kit

This is my DT project for over at the Die cut Dreams challenge blog this week where the theme of the week is "Glitter me Silly" you can make anything you wish as long as it sparkle with glitter ....oh I love a bit of glitter don't you !!?
I made another Easel this time its a calender and I used a sweet stamp from LOTV and glitter papers DCWV .
I gave all my DT a kit with the same ingredients to see what they all came up with this week, so why don't you pop over to the Die cut Dreams challenge blog to see what beautiful creations they all made and the prize for the challenge this week is a kit the same as the DT got plus 10 extra assorted stamped images. Why not enter the challenge and get a little glitter on your fingers
I have also entered this calendar into the Totally Gorjuss Challenge who have an open theme this week
And at the Create 4 Fun challenge they want us to make Easels.

7 comments:

Juls said...

just love what you have made with all those gorgeous goodies! what a stunning creation!

Biscuitlid said...

just so fabulous, thanks for such an inspiring kit

Hope you feel better

Love
Victoria
x

Tracy said...

Oh Susie,
beautiful calendar, love the idea of the kit and one for a prize, I want to do it, can we do it on our challenge please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

jordiegirl said...

Lovely calendar.

Danni said...

How fabulous!!

helen ... said...

WAW Simply great, wawww you are so creative ,=O,waw
hugsssss
enjoy yoru day
helen

craftymum said...

This is GORJUSS!!!!!. Thanks for joining us at TG
See you again next time
Love sarah W XXX