27 Dec 2009

Nativity for Woody

This is my Nativity accordion card I made for Woody, he's a boy who know what he wants!!!
He asked me "Mum can you make me a card that's a book can it be mauve and can it have Joseph & Mary on ?" so this is what I came up with and it was a winner as he said it was just what he imagined only better which made me grin from ear to ear.
I thought I would enter it into the ATS Challenge this week as the theme is "Nativity".
I hope you all had a great Christmas
Enjoy your day

6 comments:

Ria said...

Oh what a gorgeouss card/book :) thanks so much for joining the ATS challenge this week.
hugs Ria

Lynne in NI said...

Aww, bless him!
And thank goodness you were able to exceed his expectations! Its a wonderful card
:o)

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful card.
I love the images.
Hugs Jacqueline

Woody said...

Mum I do love my book thank you
Love Woody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pam S. said...

wonderful! love your nativity!
Pam Going Postal

Dolly said...

This is a nice style card/book I like it very much