10 Dec 2009

Quick and Simple ...Thats the Card Not ME !!! lol

Over at Stamping Vacation Challenge - Pick 3 challenge This week the theme of the choices is keeping the card simple, I like this theme at the moment as I am so behind with my Christmas cards it has given me a chance to catch up a bit on cards for the neighbours and distant acquaintances.
I picked the following choices for this simple card.
Use only one color of card stock and layer color on color
Do not use more than one layer on card
Use pre-cut card bases
But I could have also chosen either of these as they fit my card as well;
Use an embellishment as the main focus of your card
Make a card that has lots of white space.
Anyway Why don't you pop over to Stamping Vacation blog and Pick 3 for yourself !! Its a great challenge

No comments: